<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Sushiman said:
Hardly, I've just got better things to spend $40 on.
Maybe you should consider hightailing your way back to the bottle shop, and stop wasting people that are actually interested in participating in the campaign's time then.

Kimbo has a campaign suggestion. If you attack a port via land, perhaps the battle should take place on Nord Village. Makes sense as you are attacking the main bulk of the town rather then coming off boats and attacking the port.

Under the rules of the game if a clan is inactive then a new clan may make a claim to their territory, neither SPL or IH are forcing anyone to stay out of the game. If a new clan forms and wants to play, then I'm sure Lazlo will find a place for them.

If you want to fight so bad, why aren't you picking fights with a clan you know has the players to fight? So far Keen's only challenged the two smallest clans, could it be that you're all bark and no bite? Afraid to take on what you think is a fair fight?

Personally I've got the money to buy the game sitting in my account right now, unfortunately, living in the real world as I do, I've got to worry about food, text books, medication and rent before I can think about buying a computer game. $40 is a weeks worth of groceries, a fortnight worth of medication or half of a text book.

Woah, you get cheap textbooks. Mine are usually $100+

Just attack KoS KEEN.

Moss, KEEN and Dojo are currently allied and they have attacked 2 of the 3 available clans, not with large numbers, they just want a battle or at least a response so they can organise a war. It's not unreasonable, after all this is suppose to encourage matches.

Doomicus said:
Woah, you get cheap textbooks. Mine are usually $100+

Just attack KoS KEEN.

Moss, KEEN and Dojo are currently allied and they have attacked 2 of the 3 available clans, not with large numbers, they just want a battle or at least a response so they can organise a war. It's not unreasonable, after all this is suppose to encourage matches.
I requested an attack on KoS on the previous page, comrade.

Good to hear, glad you're finally getting some action.

I would have thought it's pretty clear that neither SPLH or IH are currently active in the campaign for various reasons, both have said as much. There's not really anything we can do about that, as has been said IRL is kind of important. If there was a new clan with the players to participate then Lazlo would put them in, till that happens or the players in SPLHCW and IH get the time and money any fights are going to have to be between the three active clans.

If Keen want a clan fight they can always challenge KoS, or scrap with Dojo. Pointless trash talking won't get them anywhere.

The reason we didn't accept your first request was because ou backflipped on it, then I wasn't sure if you were even q general, then full release came out, mdk and a few ther have bight it but I have not, primarily because since release I ONLY HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY IPHONE! When my new house has the Internet connected I will endeavor to purchase warband, until then it's ****ing useless to me. Several other clan members are also in similar situations, however these new people who want to sign up either don't post on here or have posted and pmed me and been directed to the IH forums to speak with mdk in my absence.

And in truth I am surprised to see keen have actually purchased the game, seemed like the kinda guys who were just in it for the free f(r)ags. Total greetz and phails all round. New feature length video when I return.

Also blame typos on ****ty predictive text/fingers to fat to dial.

UberWiggett said:
The reason we didn't accept your first request was because ou backflipped on it, then I wasn't sure if you were even q general, then full release came out, mdk and a few ther have bight it but I have not, primarily because since release I ONLY HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY IPHONE! When my new house has the Internet connected I will endeavor to purchase warband, until then it's ****ing useless to me. Several other clan members are also in similar situations, however these new people who want to sign up either don't post on here or have posted and pmed me and been directed to the IH forums to speak with mdk in my absence.

And in truth I am surprised to see keen have actually purchased the game, seemed like the kinda guys who were just in it for the free f(r)ags. Total greetz and phails all round. New feature length video when I return.

Also blame typos on ****ty predictive text/fingers to fat to dial.
I would like to crush your small, cretinous head, to be honest.

Greetz.

Moss said:
If you want to fight so bad, why aren't you picking fights with a clan you know has the players to fight? So far Keen's only challenged the two smallest clans, could it be that you're all bark and no bite? Afraid to take on what you think is a fair fight?
lol?

Lol @ at your fingers too fat to dial wigg.

Sathe - is your avatar a pic of yourself you nappy nub?

ProPaul said:
Kimbo has a campaign suggestion. If you attack a port via land, perhaps the battle should take place on Nord Village. Makes sense as you are attacking the main bulk of the town rather then coming off boats and attacking the port.

This is what I was thinking last night, We were talking about it. I was trying to work out how we could change it if you are to fight it via land, because its such a 1 sided map, nord town is closer matched, so you either short cut attack via sea the hard way or take the long way round and have a better chance on nord town. Should work well I think.

As it would be silly if you still have to invade via boat if you actually came from land.

RAOUL said:
~~~KEEN ASSFENSIVE~~~

Hex G4, 6v6

--------------------------------------------------------------

Las, is it actually possible to do this or do we have to attack the port?​

Illegal move: consult Section II Rule 4. a., b., c.
KEEN does not possess territory adjacent to G4​

Yeah sorry Toad, the rules were updated to place a little more importance on geography and army movement.

Also, Kimbo; great idea! Like ACC1 said we were thinking about that exact same issue, but we didn't think of using nord town. I'll add that to the rules.

superhit1000 said:
======Dojo Offensive=======
Hex H-5 14v14
A message from Dojo_Diplomat! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6385575/​

Not sure but I think that your faction is going to happen to be Rhodoks, isn't it? :razz:

14v14 sounds a bit much TBH. We barely managed 12v12 last night.

Back
Top Bottom