<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Trying to patch, but it isn't going very well.  The usual one I get isn't working at all, and MdK linked another URL on the IH forums, and it's connecting, but stupidly slow.

HTAPAWASO said:
Hey guys! Aren't we meant to be having some sort of... battle today?
We do, and we did, and we WON!

5-0 KoS beats IH!

I won't brag...
We ****ing owned them in every sense of the word, even with Dojo helping. :razz:

Laszlo, slight concern with the rules.

IF IH/Dojo had won today, who would have got the hex?

The rules say whoever has the most adjacent... but they both have the same number, and had the same number of people in the battle.

HTAPAWASO said:
Laszlo, slight concern with the rules.

IF IH/Dojo had won today, who would have got the hex?

The rules say whoever has the most adjacent... but they both have the same number, and had the same number of people in the battle.
I guess IH, since they were the ones who initially launched the attack

This is where what we discussed comes in, we will probably be amending the rules, to say that anyone who is not allied cannot accept troops from other kingdoms unless stated and agreed to from the other team.

Attention participants:

Due to the confusion between KoS, IH and Dojo regarding the use of players from other kingdoms, I shall be updating the rules on that topic soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Had I properly enunciated the rules, they would have included this:

A kingdom may draw players from another kingdom in the following scenarios:

1. The two kingdoms are allied.

2. The attacking kingdom has declared in its attack post that the additional kingdom/s are attacking with them.

This was the original intention of the rules but I realise they were too vague.

Upon explaining this, I've received complaints that this drastically lowers the importance of forming alliances. I'm strongly considering removing number 2. from that section so be prepared for that outcome.

That was worked out prior to attack. But I assume original attacker.
Edit: above was aimed at question of ownership.

I kept dojo alliance secret as part of strategy, using the rules as they were. So if it needs changing then as of the moment before I declared an attack dojo and ih allied.

Good game KoS. Our lack of organization was our downfall. We appreciate Dojo helping us out with numbers.  :grin:

Final score pic. Note: Marshall dropped out. :lol:
mb16g.jpg

Just to clarify - Dojo were under the impression we were just helping out numbers.

We had no misconceptions that anything would go to us for participating, it was merely to make up numbers and to give IH a chance.

Unfortunately a few players were AFK, didn't listen etc. It was a joke to be honest.

Doomicus said:
Just to clarify - Dojo were under the impression we were just helping out numbers.

We had no misconceptions that anything would go to us for participating, it was merely to make up numbers and to give IH a chance.

Unfortunately a few players were AFK, didn't listen etc. It was a joke to be honest.

Yeah I know this situation was different, the issue with the rules just occurred to me while we were playing so I figured I'd post.

Most of you fought well individually, but yeah, you weren't working together well at all.

I feel ashamed with how I performed.  I struggled to get kills even in the death match following.

It was fun anyway.  Thanks for participating, KoS and Dojo.

Ya gg and bad luck dudes.

You cant be expected to play like pro's you are a supposed "throw together" clan for the campaign, the more of these matches you get to do as a group the better you should all get.

Back
Top Bottom