<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

That is so win. On so many levels.

Dojo don't stand a chance. Their skulls shall decorate the Steve Waugh Memorial War Room bahjahahha

UberWiggett said:
Response as follows;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3eVJ-o_G-M

save your applause till after our arses are kicked.

I didn't quote him because I wanted to change the rules slightly.

Oh and yep, that's perfect; your post counts as a 'maneuvering' post, the haggling that preceeds an agreement on factions & player numbers etc. represents the opposing armies maneuvering for a favourable position on the field prior to the actual fight.

So there's only offers and counter offers so far, good stuff.

Sushiman said:
Wigget, that is so win.
6225692_73da197b1a.jpg

Oh my god at that video! I am speechless.

Anyways, you shall be Nord, but you shall not choose our faction.

"The defender receives first faction choice and if a settlement hex they decide which spawn location to use, except for 'Village' in which they must spawn inside the village. "

I choose Sarranid, and 6 men shall be the battle, I accept that proposal.

See you on the 21st.

If Wigg approves of my statements, does that make it final?

Note: I have updated the original post to encompass these changes, to which Wiggett can quote and accept.

sorry thought your op said ih chose attacking faction
the terms below are accepted. The date however may need to change subject to availabilities (ie Friday or Saturday)
Doomicus said:
------ DOJO OFFENSIVE -------
The Order of the Dojo march west towards the Iron Horsemen. A force of 6 Warriors has been gathered and they will arrive at the lower eastern hex of IH's land on the 21st of March. This particular hex is a Settlement and hence is worth 4 KP's if Dojo is successful.

Hex location is: 15F

In preparation of the attack, IH have chosen Nords for defence and Dojo has chosen Sarranid to attack.

Ok Wiggett. Lets try confirm a time and date by tuesday, just to ensure everyone can prepare for it.

I know most of my clan members prefer sundays, but because it's only 6v6 I think we could do a friday or saturday.

Try talk to your members and come up with a few suitable time slots and we'll figure something out.

My sisters wedding is the 21st, so there's no way I can make that.

And that was incredible, Wigg.

GENERAL FRIENDLYUNIT WILL CRUSH ALL YOU WEAKLINGS!!!!
ANYTIME ANYWHERE ANYWAY YOU WANT TO BE CRUSHED!!! RAWRRR!!!!!
EXCEPT THIS SATURDAY THE 21ST AS GENERAL FRIENDLYUNIT MUST CRUSH SOME OTHER GIRLYMEN AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME.
GENERAL FRIENDLYUNIT SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE!!! WILL CRUSH YOU WEAKLINGS EXTRA HARDER TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU !!!!

The Iron Horsemen will be without their two Generals for the battle.... Can their great and glorious King rally his army for victory?

Save the trash talk until after the battle.

Have you decided on a time suitable for your men? or are we sticking to Sunday 8pm EST? Unless you suggest something by tomorrow, I will assume the time I stated.

Yeah I'm giving it till tomorrow to finalize but 8pm Sunday is a good time for us so far. Just looking for a replacement for Zey.

Back
Top Bottom