[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Holding Right Mouse Button and then do Left Click while wielding Shield will perform ShiledBashing.

• Attempting to cut enemy's weapon into pieces

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Attempting to disarm the enemy.

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Attempting to heavy parry move.

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The Vision LE v1.003

Download Link :
MBrepository
Main Party Wage Bug Fix

Features :
  • Time Shifting, battles and actions will take time to perform.
  • Advanced Custom Camera
  • 1 v 1 Tournament with 9 new tourney heroes, available too from quick battle.
  • autoloot
  • new luck system for Player Character and NPC
  • more readable and reference books for PC and NPC
  • ability to 'send your troops without you' with scene and strategical battle panel activated, allowing player to focus only on strategical battle and leadership focused character build
  • NPC surnames
  • Most of features can be enabled/disabled by accessing Module Config by Click BackSpace from WorldMap.
  • Remapable Key Assignments.
  • Active/Passive Battle Panel
  • Shieldbash & Pikebrace (Holding Right Mouse Button and Left Click with shield to do shieldbashing or with polearm to do pikebracing). AI troops will do shieldbashing too, so beware! Shieldbashing success rate is depend on shield skill. So it's a good reason to buy the shield skill point now.
  • Motomataru's formation and formAI. You can let AI to do the tactics and formations for your team so you can focus to hunt your enemy's head by Click F9 from Formation Order. Any keypress related to tactics/formation after this point will take the control back from AI.
  • Battle Continuation. If you're down in the Battle, the battle continues and AI will take control of tactics and formation.
  • Crouching stance and Walking. You can command your troops to crouch/stand ( < and > key). AI teams leader will do it too.
  • Deployable Pavise Shield (Hold CTRL Key and click crouch button), Default Crouch Button is Caps Lock and it's remapable.
  • Experimental Driven Cart, only available for Rodrigo & Sverre in Quick Battle (K to accelerate, J is brake, N and M key to turn Left/Right), and they are remapable.
  • Custom Banner
  • PC and NPC will be aging.
  • Starting the game with more experienced Character (more age) will boost starting stats.
  • Possibility to start the game as a vassal. Just find out how to do it. It's a little easter eggs.
  • Next Version (even you can have it now if you apply January 19th 2012's FIX) will bring back 1 old feature that I burned down. It will have Nord Troops as Giant :wink:, in fact it's better for now we will have randomized  size for all troops.

Mount & Blade: The Vision
a War Movie

As the title said, this module is aimed to visualize every single war happened in Calradia, including ones which do not involve the player. This means it is time to say goodbye to the annoying simulated battle-result.

Download Link :
[shadow=red,left]Will be available again soon

Features :
[list type=decimal][*]No Simulated Battle-Result (optional, as 2nd poll's result).
[*]The Vision's Special Feature: When you order your troops to attack without you, the battle will be played without the player’s presence, but you can still give orders to your troops in the battlefield.
[*]The Vision's Special Feature: When you use the option to leave some men to cover your escape, then the battle between your poor men against the enemy's troops will be played. The longer your men stand against the odds, the more time you have to flee.
[*]The Vision's Special Feature: Battle between 2 AI sides can be played too, but if you're too bored to see them, you can select to simulate them  (as 2nd poll's result).
[*]New Tournament System, The tournaments now are set to 1v1 ONLY, you have the same weapons as does the opponent, this makes the tournament last longer and makes it worthwhile.
[*]Permanent death is implemented for the player, companions and kingdom heroes.
[*]Up to 20 new companions are introduced and they are all recruited from once the top tier troops are leveled.(credit to jik and NaglFaar).
[*]New Rule, the Kingdom Heroes now need gold to pay their troops weekly salary just like the player.
[*]New Rule, the Kingdom Heroes now need food to maintain their party morale just like the player.
[*]New Rule, the Kingdom Heroes now need to recruit troops from the village, just like the player and there is no more auto reinforcement.
[*]New Rule, the Kingdom Heroes now use their trainer skill to train their troops and make them get daily exp points referred to the heroes trainer skill level.
[*]New Rule, the player's luck is no longer decremented, but now it changes every day and it acts as some form of the player’s mood at the time being. It can influence the player's performance in the battle and persuasion.
[*]New Rule, the unrest party now gets the morale penalty.
[*]New Rule, garrisoned troops' wage paid by town/castle they are stationed in.
[*]Custom Camera and Death Cam, enables you to watch the battle from any point of view (even troops) and if a player soldier is knocked down, the battle continues until one side is exterminated. (Credit to rubik and MartinF).
[*]Simplified Form Ranks (Credit to Foxyman) combined with motomataru's formation implemeted.
[*]Horse Health Bar (Credit to rubik).
[*]Highlander's Kingdom Management is implemented (Credit to Highlander).
[*]Hunting Mod (Credit to Highlander)
[*]Nord troops (selected from 1st poll) will be a little taller than troops form other cultures  (Thanks to kaiserSkullz for the idea and teaching me how to make skeleton).
[*]New Stats for fiefs: population, cultural composition, tax rate, corruption rate, relations with any heroes.
[*]New Recruitment System: based on village's cultural composition, you have the chance to get recruits from any troop tree the village has.
[*]New Betting System: player can bet who will win the tournament, or even bet for another participant. Betting win values determined to level of participants.
[*]New Betting System: player can bet on a participant of every single match in the tournament. You can also bet for your opponent to win. (3rd poll).[/list]and much more in progress...

Teams :
Coder : dunde
Artist  :  Vince

Credits :
mtarini for openbrf
rubik for Custom Camera, Player & Horse Health bar and Improved Autoloot code
Foxyman for Form Rank
Highlander for Kingdom Management and Hunting Mod
MartinF for DeathCam
jik and NaglFaar for Troop to Hero Upgrade
kt0 for Auto-resolved Battle Code
motomataru for Improved Formation
DtheHun for armor models from Surrealarms:Races
Kolba & Subotai for some female armor's models.

Thanks to :
rubik
Lumos
Red River
transvasio
eagle_rule_der
kaiserSkullz
COGlory
Berseker Pride
HokieBT
cdvader
GetAssista
Peralta
Rath0s
Xendor
NaglFaar
iggorbb
Jezze
Foxyman
dzorro
Bunduqdari
rucchi
and other people of The Forge, for supports, suggestions, links, sharing and discussions

Special Thanks to :
Vince for in progress signature picture
My dearest friend, anast for translating this page to English
MISHO for fixing the feature list.
Bunduqdari for performing tests and bug hunting.

Screenshots :
Tournament Menu :
menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

Watching Tournament Match between others participants :
From Stage :
Watching.jpg

Using Custom Camera :
WatchingClose.jpg
In Game WMV Previews :
"Looters! How dare they interrupting my nap. Men, take care of them!"
"Let's see how the manhunters deal with the looters."
"Nords vs Rhodoks"

Polls :
Nord
[td]
[/td][td]
(51.2%)
[/td]

[tr][td]Swadian[/td][td]
8​
[/td][td]
(19.5%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Vaegir[/td][td]
6​
[/td][td]
(14.6%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Rodhok[/td][td]
5​
[/td][td]
(12.2%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Kherghit[/td][td]
1​
[/td][td]
(2.4%)​
[/td][/tr]

Give options on menu to visualize or calculate them (freedom)
[td]
[/td][td]
(66.7%)
[/td]

[tr][td]Always visualize for ones involve at least a kingdom hero party from player's faction only (RTW style)[/td][td]
5​
[/td][td]
(16.7%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Always Visualize them (rule playing reason)[/td][td]
4​
[/td][td]
(13.3%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Always visualize for ones involve at least a kingdom hero party from any factions[/td][td]
1​
[/td][td]
(3.3%)​
[/td][/tr]

Yes, that's fun.
[td]
[/td][td]
(56.3%)
[/td]

[tr][td]No, that's cheat.[/td][td]
21​
[/td][td]
(43.8%)​
[/td][/tr]

Yes, by condition : tactic skill or leadership skill
[td]
31[/td][td]
(72%)
[/td]

[tr][td]Yes[/td][td]
6​
[/td][td]
(14%)​
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]No[/td][td]
6​
[/td][td]
(14%)​
[/td][/tr]

Signature Picture :
signature2u.gif

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yjve3n2][IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3819/signature2u.gif[/IMG][/url]

As the title said, this module is aimed to visualize every single war happened in Calradia, including ones which do not involve the player. This means it is time to say goodbye to the annoying battle simulated result.

What do you exactly mean?

Nikephoros said:
As the title said, this module is aimed to visualize every single war happened in Calradia, including ones which do not involve the player. This means it is time to say goodbye to the annoying battle simulated result.

I create a mission template that played when the game call "game_event_simulate_battle" script. So, the casualties of the war between 2 AI sides will be based on clash between the troops not from calculation anymore.
I gave the player invisible armor before jumping into the scene, and kill him instantly when the mission start, then using MartinF's death cam, we still can watch the battle continues.

Nikephoros said:

Aye, I guess he meant simulate, not visualize. :lol:

He just ninja'd me.

Seems interesting. I'll be watching this one  :smile:

P.S.
How on earth did you manage to get that custom camera to work with tournaments? I keep failing time and again...

hairfree said:
Seems interesting. I'll be watching this one  :smile:

P.S.
How on earth did you manage to get that custom camera to work with tournaments? I keep failing time and again...
Thanks.

and  about the tournament's camera
Code:
      (agent_get_look_position, pos1, "$cam_current_agent"),
       (position_move_z, pos1, "$g_camera_z"),
       (position_move_y, pos1, "$g_camera_y"),
I use global variable instead of (get_player_agent_no, ":player_agent"), and assigned a key to select another agent as camera's target. It's the same method that MartinF used for his deathCam. If you only need to use custom camera when the player fight in the arena, just add custom_commander_camera, inside declaration of tournament_triggers.

dunde said:
Nikephoros said:

I create a mission template that played when the game call "game_event_simulate_battle" script. So, the casualties of the war between 2 AI sides will be based on clash between the troops not from calculation anymore.
I gave the player invisible armor before jumping into the scene, and kill him instantly when the mission start, then using MartinF's death cam, we still can watch the battle continues.

Ok, that sounds great!

Is it a choice of the player, or will this battles pop up when you least expect it?

I got the signature ready! I can make a new one, and I also made it a good size:

signature2u.gif

Anyways, I'll get to work on those banners.

Nikephoros said:
Is it a choice of the player, or will this battles pop up when you least expect it?
I still have kt0's battle simulation calculation script that give much more accurate result than vanilla's one on my module_scripts.py, so I will give the player options if he wants to visualize the battle or not. But battles that involve player's party (with or without player) will always be visualized as in game movie on post #2.
@Vince: Great sign pict, Vince.. I like it.. Can't wait to see your banners. :smile:

Vinze said:
I got the signature ready! I can make a new one, and I also made it a good size:

signature2u.gif

Nice animation, although the left side is kind of odd.

Very nice features.  Brilliant how you managed to make the tournaments and battles without the players involvement.  I would have never thought of doing it that way.
I look forward to playing this.

Austupaio said:
Vinze said:

signature2u.gif

Nice animation, although the left side is kind of odd.

Yeah, I tried to blur it to make it look as good as possible, since the details on the original image was pretty horrible.

Thanks for the supports, guys.
Tempered, soon if I finish the mission template, I'll try to play it on your beautiful camp entrenchment scenes. It'll be great :smile:

BTW, I tried to upload the 2nd wmv file to mbrepository, but I was failed. It's a war between manhunters party against looters.

Back
Top Bottom