[Outdated] Official TaleWorlds Server Rules (US_S# & EU_S# servers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Unicorn said:
Jarvisimo said:
Hello, do you know where it is that I should report an offense on the forums?
These servers aren't up anymore to my knowledge so you need to go to the clan that owns whichever server you were banned from
No, no, I have never been banned from a server; I am well behaved :grin:
I mean, somebody on TaleWorlds forums has offended me, how is it that I should make a formal complaint?

Quick question, is the US_GK_Siege server an official server? As there is something I'd like to report about that server.

Nope.
Also their website seems to be under construction. but it seem that this guy can help you out:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=119410

_Redemption_ said:
Hmmm... I've never seen the rules... now, since I'm on the topic, I think I'll throw an eye  :mrgreen:.

I have never seen an Official Taleworlds Server, so I am not sure why this thread is here.

Yea, I've heard a tale that once upon a time there were Official Taleworlds Servers that were running Warband...

McBeverage said:
Waaaaay back during beta and shortly post-release.

They were around post-release until WFaS came out. Then they became WFaS official servers. Since then, I don't know if they have been taken down or not. This thread is largely irrelevant now, except perhaps as a guideline for behavior in servers.

Orion said:
McBeverage said:
Waaaaay back during beta and shortly post-release.

They were around post-release until WFaS came out. Then they became WFaS official servers. Since then, I don't know if they have been taken down or not. This thread is largely irrelevant now, except perhaps as a guideline for behavior in servers.

That would be a good idea, just a general multiplayer rule guideline on how not to be a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom