[Outdated] Official TaleWorlds Server Rules (US_S# & EU_S# servers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone ... I would like to complain about a server called old_MEME_chopshop ,

The admin is a guy with the name: ****_YOU_IM_A_DRAGON , he banned me for no reason, and didn't warn me that he was going to ban me, I was playing as nord archer ... on a frozen lake map.

If someone know something i could do please tell me ... it's the only server where i can play because of the ping

(I got permanent ban because of him, and I wasn't yelling bad words or names at people, or annoying someone, i was just playing the game)

Orion said:
If you wish to report an incident on an official TaleWorlds game server...

If your problem did not occur on a US_S# or EU_S# server, then please do not submit a report to these admins. They are usually unable to help with issues that arise on privately owned servers. Please direct any complaints you have towards the owner of the private server you were playing on at the time of the incident. Individual owners may respond differently to your complaint.

Contact the owner of the server you were playing on and explain your situation. This is for EU_S# and US_S# servers.

ok, thank you.

the problem is that i dont know how to contact the owner, I got a permanent ban,i dont think he has a account in the forum or something, but thank you.

Orion] [quote author=z_David said:
Ever since the beginning of the beta, US_3 is on medium, and IIRC located in New York.
Oh, did I mention that it's offical?

That server is currently being used by the Nations Cup, hence the reason it never shows up in the server list under the name US_S3. Unfortunately, that was the Battle server, and was the most popular TaleWorlds US server during the beta.  :???:[/quote]

I wish there was admins on the EU-servers more often. Nice to have some server rules, but what does it help if no one is there to enforce them?

A poll? Does not work as 90 % of the players are not interested in anything not belonging themselves.

So, more admins and especially such who are working very, very objectively.

Gareth

They were usually empty, but I saw TDM server filled up last week so I hopped on for a while.

But if there is a problem, there is always atleast 1 admin online and you can shoot them messages through this forum or contact them on xfire/teamspeak.

hi, it has been a month since i downloaded the crpg module but i dont find any servers in wich to play crpg. so please can someone help, i will really apreciate it. :cry:

Taleworlds does not host any official crpg servers (I believe)

Anyway, there are a number of servers running crpg. It seems your having trouble finding all of the servers, in which case your better off posting in tech help. But I would suggest searching first because many people have had similar problems and were able to solve it.

EU_S5_MANUAL_BLOCK server really needs to have the ban option removed.

I tried to play on that server twice today and i was vote banned by a group of friends simply because i used a warhammer on them. after being called "lamer" "noob" they vote kick me upon returning i am voted banned.

Seriously, i miss the old days when this game had respectful decent players. i am not a pro player by any standard but it just seems i can't kill more than 5 people without a poll to kick/ban me these days. i cannot play on many servers due to ping issues so this server is one of the very FEW that i can play on.

I am of course assuming this is an official server? If not then ignore me.  :cool:

Cossack8559 said:

I tried to play on that server twice today and i was vote banned by a group of friends simply because i used a warhammer on them. after being called "lamer" "noob" they vote kick me upon returning i am voted banned.

Seriously, i miss the old days when this game had respectful decent players. i am not a pro player by any standard but it just seems i can't kill more than 5 people without a poll to kick/ban me these days. i cannot play on many servers due to ping issues so this server is one of the very FEW that i can play on.

I am of course assuming this is an official server? If not then ignore me.  :cool:
PM a server admin bro.

McBeverage said:
Cossack8559 said:

PM a server admin bro.

At least he posted in the right place. The server admins really should check when this get replies.

Also, vote bans only last 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom