What made you sad today v.III

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver is a hilarious tranny in a corset singing Time warp repeatedly over and over. He is absolutely fantastic.

Racist? I don't even know where you're from, and I don't care. I don't want to cuss at you, or your family, I just want to knock you down a peg or two, because you're way too full of yourself, and you take yourself way too seriously.

He's not racist, he's making jokes at your expense. This is a lighthearted community where we like to make fun of each other.

@Silver: I have a feeling he's from Dubai - just a hint. :razz:

Yeah, maybe, but this is the internet, and the amount of stupid nicks people use have taught me never to read anything into them, for the sake of my sanity, especially not when it's someone who spells and acts like he does.

Vadermath said:
:lol:

You actually care what some Internet stranger says about your family? I think Hyp called my mother a transvestite three times now.

Yeah, which defeats the purpose. Hyp just lashes out at everything and everyone in the hope that it'll stick. This guy, he gets it because it sticks.

Hyp calls your mother a tranny and I called her a village bicycle. Your mum has been busy Vader.

Of course he does. But I felt that you needed reminding of how public transportation works in your village :smile:

Please feel free to bite back. Jeez I hate one sided conversations. It's like talking to a wall or Colonel Ryan.

Vadermath said:
I think dubaiboy gets the point, butscrew.

Izzat a sore spot we hit right there? Deflection and changing subjects and all. This isn't about dubaiboy anymore, this is about you, and the talk you need to have with mother dearest. She can't go on like this. It'll break her, and the mechanic bill'll be too much to handle.

Silver said:
Vadermath said:
I think dubaiboy gets the point, butscrew.

Izzat a sore spot we hit right there? Deflection and changing subjects and all. This isn't about dubaiboy anymore, this is about you, and the talk you need to have with mother dearest. She can't go on like this. It'll break her, and the mechanic bill'll be too much to handle.

If she dies, then I get her piece of the inheritance. Not a bad trade.

*High five!*

Vader, way to ruin the poor-Serbian-family-selling-their-mother-to-support-their-bad-habits-joke.

The implication wasn't that she'd die. (Or that she'd leave any inheritance except for a nice shrine to Nurgle)

I get 30 acres of land near Lebane, and an apartment in Belgrade (which will be of good use when I go to a university there). Did I not already explain how inheritance is divided in my family? The Head of the Family divides the current estates upon all of the leaders of the family branches, and then they divide it upon the members of their branch. All of the inheritance gets officially handed out when the Head dies. Then the second eldest member becomes the Elder, and then he divides the inheritance again to the next generation. If a younger family member dies prematurely (in other words, before the loot is divided), their piece of the cake goes to their children.

Though some problems might arise, seeing as some of the family members of the generation before mine (my mother's) is growing uppity about the procedure, and they want to make everything they own purely hereditary, so that the Elder has no say in who gets what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom