Dating Thread, v. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Yep. Norwegian dicks are like Allosaurus teeth. You can knock one off, but by tomorrow morning there'll be a fresh one there ready to once again rend the flesh of lesser beings.
Talking about the people or the genital?  :cool:
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20130812/odd-news/male-skinny-dippers-warned-of-ball-cutter-fish.481788

If I did I wouldn't have felt the nut kick you just delivered.
:lol:
Not even possible for me as I don't live in South Sweden.

J said:
Bobtheheros said:
Where's that pic where we strike an Athenian pose?
Which one?
S8209.jpg
kC-sK.jpg

I know this is a few pages late, but this is actually my earliest (clear) memory of OT. Made me understand that TW has the best community ever.

so I signed up to some (casual) dating website because I was bored and SO MANY OLD PEOPLE are writing me, even before I uploaded any pictures. :S I mostly hang out with folks a bunch of years older than me, but these people in their mid-forties or more are even too old for my taste. proves the internet is weird, once again. :lol:

Things were at a stand still with the girl I talked about for a bit over a month.
Then she says she don't want any relationship/partner right now so it went as I thought. Oh well.  :neutral:

This feels like the most appropriate thread. My ex of, what, 3 or 4 years back or something said she doesn't want to see me because she has a new boyfriend and it'd feel wrong.

What do you guys think? Is there something wrong with seeing your ex on a purely friendly basis if you have a new partner?

We parted on a friendly basis, but had a few years' hiatus during which we didn't talk. I've met her maybe twice on a friendly basis since we broke up. She apparently doesn't want to text with me either.

It doesn't really matter, but it does make me somewhat confused. I don't see what the big deal is if there's no attraction anymore.

Untitled. said:
Is there something wrong with seeing your ex on a purely friendly basis if you have a new partner?

That depends upon whether or not she wants to see you, and vice versa. In this case, she clearly does not. Don't forget that her partner has a stake in all of this too. He may simply feel uncomfortable with her hanging out with you, especially if it is a new relationship.

I haven't felt like dating lately, I'm mostly in too bad a mood. (had a close family death, struggles with work...)

Anyway, I decided to drop Voluptuous-yet-disappointingly-superstitious-and-overall-narcissistic girl. Boobs and taste in beer can't make up for everything else. Cool girl friend whom I wasn't that attracted to moved to another city, thus saving me from friendzoning her further. I'm thinking of asking Pretty-Hair-Teacher girl to the movies when I get back. (Anyone seen "Her" yet? I hear it's good.)

I've been on OKcupid for a while now, lots of dudes are liking me.  :neutral:  Way more dudes than ladies anyway. Also, I only just looked at my personality traits and it seems mostly accurate, but what the hell?!

traits.jpg

Less conventionally moral?! :grin: Makes me sound like a serial killer.

Oh, I had an odd thing dawn on me the other day. I asked for help on FB, needed someone to look after my dog while I'm away for a few days. A friend (whom I don't know very well, but she's pretty cool) offered to take her. I was thankful, but found it strange, because we don't talk that much and we mostly meet through other friends.
Then I remembered - a few months back after a night at the pub, she invited me to her place, to "wait for the night bus" and kept pouring me homemade sake until I...hmm, I can't remember anything past passing out in her armchair. Somehow I did manage to get back home and she claims I was sober enough to walk to the bus and all, that nothing happened.

Could be something? I honestly can't tell most of the time.  :???:

Eктωρ said:
Sometimes I want to join OKCupid just to do that survey thing, cause I love that kind of thing.
Exactly my thoughts. I bloody love surveys and statistics; the online dating part, however, I'm not so sure about.

Mr.Milker said:
Oh, I had an odd thing dawn on me the other day. I asked for help on FB, needed someone to look after my dog while I'm away for a few days. A friend (whom I don't know very well, but she's pretty cool) offered to take her. I was thankful, but found it strange, because we don't talk that much and we mostly meet through other friends.
Then I remembered - a few months back after a night at the pub, she invited me to her place, to "wait for the night bus" and kept pouring me homemade sake until I...hmm, I can't remember anything past passing out in her armchair. Somehow I did manage to get back home and she claims I was sober enough to walk to the bus and all, that nothing happened.

Could be something? I honestly can't tell most of the time.  :???:
Well, she wouldn't do either of those things if she didn't like you, so that's a start. How did she respond when you asked for help and then talked to her? You could probably get away with asking her out for something to eat or drink to repay the favour.

Big Mac said:
Well, she wouldn't do either of those things if she didn't like you, so that's a start. How did she respond when you asked for help and then talked to her? You could probably get away with asking her out for something to eat or drink to repay the favour.

She sounded pretty enthusiastic about the dog sitting. I mean, it could be that she just likes my puppy, I took it to the pub once and they seemed to get along nicely. Thing is, I did end up taking the dog with me, so I don't have anything to repay her for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom