Vulgar Knights (Official)

Users who are viewing this thread

(best viewed in a full browser for banners to display correctly)
Vulgar Knights

bannervvo.jpg
10259the300spartanspost.jpg
bannervvo.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
News/Updates

please always read the first postin in this topic as this will display updates and changes, please check out the guide, also an upcoming roleplaying campaign for clans,

Still recruiting before release of the game, vist our website, or contact one of us,

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------

A Vulgar History
Hi people, just a quick description, Vulgar Knights are a branch off, from Vulgar Bastards, our first person shooting clan, who are eagerly awaiting Bad Company 2. We play a wide range of games, and are a tight knit bunch of frequent online gamers who enjoy scriming. We are currently opening a M&B Warband Clan to enter the Taleworlds as a new faction.

Game Guide & Tips

Below is a topic that as been put together by a talesworlds community member offering advice & a breakdown of everything in game which can prove useful to both newbies & veterans alike.

Upcoming Roleplaying Campaign

Please follow links for more details, we will participate once we have mustered more forces.

Allies
As our membership for our mount & blade team is currently small, we are willing to form temporarily alliances with other M&B based clans for scrims against larger or other clans forming a temporarily/permanent federation. So if your interested in filling your ranks to scrim agasint another clan, please feel free to contact us
  • Crusader Knights of The 7th Legion

The Vulgar Doctrine

Tactics, Formations, Ranking, and Squads Command for Archer, Melee/Spear, Cav Teams will be discussed over Teamspeak. You are expected to follow Commanders orders during scrims, & training games, Each Commander will be assigned a unit specalised in either melee, cav or ranged. Players strongest class will be assigned to that commander, and in the event of the commander falling in battle, there will be secondary commanders within that team, to carry on the orders. players will carry the commanders banner (coat of arms) to signify to the Overall commander, postion of squads on the battlefield.

Squad Banners

If banners are editable in the released version of Warband, we will have customed banners that will be modified and edited to fit and display correctly, below are the symbols we will be using to help members identify there squad members on the team, commanders will have a individual banner, to inspire troops and taunt the enemys. There may be more commander postions available in the future dependings on different required tactics, e.g 2 cav commanders

Melee/spear (Hoplites)
Commander
wolthuisaspxj.jpg

Hoplites
shield4aho1.jpg
Ranged (peltast)
Commander
wolthuisaspx.jpg

Peltast
archersd.jpg
Cavalry (Hippeis)
Commander
cavcomander.jpg

Hippeis
cavtroop.jpg

Are you Vulgar Enough

- a good working headset
- teamspeak 3 (download link can be fount on our site)
- generally mature, but not to mature
- you dont have to be a brilliant players, but will help, you will improve in time,
- be prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with comrades fightin in formation, whilst friendly volleys of arrows whizz over head hurlin towards enemy ranks

Please leave your comments or if your interested below too

Regards

The VK/VB Team

Last edited:
Thanks dude,

can't believe theres more then 30 clans already and the game hasn't even been released yet, where a first person shooter clan really tbh, theres a few of us trying to diverse and make this a game for our clan too,  last thing we wanna do is dissolve our mount & blade branch, worst case scenario, we can always join ranks with another small clan membership, for a joint venture to take on a bigger clan, a erm.... temporarily alliances lol  :wink:

Regards

Yes it's A pretty Nice clan . We are Just starting to get up but We are dedicated players . And we Like to have A tight Community So check Out the site and Teamspeak . Just Come try Us out And then Judge Is Before Calling us Perverts .

Looks like another clan that will mean something :smile: Welcome on scene guys, meet ya on battlefield some time.

Konox said:
Yes it's A pretty Nice clan . We are Just starting to get up but We are dedicated players . And we Like to have A tight Community So check Out the site and Teamspeak . Just Come try Us out And then Judge Is Before Calling us Perverts .
well considering you are called the vulgar knights, I just presumed you had to be perverted. Sounds like a fun clan though.

findecanno said:
Konox said:
well considering you are called the vulgar knights, I just presumed you had to be perverted. Sounds like a fun clan though.

acctually we are perverted but shhhhhhhh ; )

heys guys, thanks for commenting.  sorry yur have to bare with me, im not to great with the quotin, will hopefully get better in time with this fourm

SanDiego said:
Looks like another clan that will mean something :smile: Welcome on scene guys, meet ya on battlefield some time.

hear hear  :twisted:

Kazzan said:
Do you use Vulgar language if you hypothetically join?

lol, basic requirement, na people are generally relaxed, bad languages is only used in moments of raging after a failed scrim, probably just like everyone else, we just admit being vulgar  :razz: hehe kidding

findecanno said:
Konox said:

ah thanks dude, as your a hoboknight or vagabond, i wud have thought vulgar wud have been right up yur alley, if you play fps at all, or yur gettin BF2, feel free to jump on TS with us, we shud have our own server for it on release,

Joushio said:
Why do you guys have THREE threads about this? All on the first page mind you...

ah sorry about that, this is the official thread for us, we didn't mean to spam, and i have left post directing people to here

switchfoot said:
SanDiego said:
Looks like another clan that will mean something :smile:

Made my day :grin:

Good lucky though.

To the Bohemian Guard clan, thanks! but what makes ya say that, lol

cheers guys

btw, we are playing the beta, hopefully we shud be up a few more players in time,  where here to stay, so we have plently off time, but if you guys ever find yourself undermanned for scrims, or require assitance from mercenaries to help fill the ranks, our swords are ready.

the banners we have up at the moment are temporarily, we will be changing them, there just to help promote awareness of our clan, our next banners shud hopefully be better, feel free to comment on them, or if you have tips on creating them, i have looked, and check thru the fourms on how too, but readin thru 136 pages is a bit tedious

Regards

AgentGB

Just Come check us out guys join our teamspeak and have a word with us maybe have a game Of mount & blade warband beta . C u soon .

Becuase we have a massive teamspeak up and not ventrillo Me myself preffer a Good teamspeak For his Hosting and his Nice voice chat . Just come check it out . Here is the Information = ip. teamspeak3.i3d.net    Port . 10029    C u soon

Konox said:
What is a good way to get Some more People in the guild? Cuz we really get Not mutch response
The problem you are facing is that by far most of the forumites already have a clan or are not interested in a clan. On top of that, most veteran forum members know eachother quite well and would prefer to join a clan with forum members they know, rather than joining a clan created by people who are only on the forum for a week or so. I believe you will have more luck once the game is released, so you can recruit in-game. Good luck :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom