How many hours per day....

How many hours per day do you practice necromancy?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put 4-7 because University just finished and I don't have a job yet, so what else am I going to do? Oh right, party.

0-3 on average, since I don't play game on a daily basis, but when I do it's usually for more than 3 hours at a time.

I'd say roughly 4-7 on weekdays, and up to 10 on weekends. Though RL applies, if I'm going to go out that instantly comes first.

I'd say about 4-7 hours averaged. Depends how busy RL is or what I'm involved with at the time. I've been playing about 3-4 hours/day of M&B since this last Friday and little else. Starting to wind down a bit as I think I've gotten to the point that there's not much new to discover and I'm very much looking forward to the final product. So I can get back to blowing my 4-7 hours a day on it again.

Whenever I'm not at school (wait, I'm technically in college now, w00t!) and my brother's not using the computer. And even then I sometimes just use the PS2...

BTW:
Crash's sig ("Bellum, bellum nunquam abeo...") - "War, war never go away"?

My average is about an 7-8 hrs per week but it's usually done in 2 or 3 hr sessions and then nothing for a few days, then I start again. Right now, I'm playing M&B, GTA:San Andreas, and RTW.

I'll probably finish my 2nd RTW campaign soon, and then I'll go back to playing online chess (mostly quick games 5 min or less).

Used to game more, but with work/daily life I just don't have the time or inclination. I love how I can quickly get into M&B for 20 minutes and enjoy it as much as ever.

Just depends on the day for me. I get home from work around 4:30PM, then I usually just rest for a little while, sometimes I fall asleep for a few hours (though I usually end up sleeping till 10PM if I do fall asleep). Most days I go downstairs and work on various projects (games, applications, things for work etc) or read for a few hours. Then I'll usually play some game for an hour so around 6PM, dinner, then I watch a couple of episodes of whatever show I'm watching on my modded Xbox, then I read and go to bed. On weekends it's a different routine entirely. Usually consisting of the things up until playing games, then that extends until 5-6AM, then I sleep till noon, then play/work until 5-6AM and sleep most of Sunday.

I am ridiculously glad I have a good paying (quite good, especially for my age, I'm 20 and I make comparable salary to someone with an bachelor's degree) job, and I live on my own. I've been living on my own since I was 17 (Army), so I couldn't even imagine living with parents again hehe.

not that I would know, but just wait till you're 35, have 3 kids, a nagging wife (or husband) and can't find an hour of time for your self on the comp.

I wouldn't know about this.
I just go on what my parents say. Both are within 1 year of 50 and have 2 kids, me and my sister, who, fortunately, is moving up to K-State to live in a dorm :smile:

Lq9hy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom