[OLL] Order of the Lowlands - Clan Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

* The Order of the Lowlands *

We are open for clan-matches and trainings with other clans!

~ List of Honour ~

Jezze
~The Grandmaster ~

Killer-Blead
~ The Founding Father ~

Janlulhannes
~ The Website Wizard ~

Renko
~Dictator for Life ~

Welcome to the clan-topic of the Order of the Lowlands [OLL]! All information published here is based upon this post.

The clan is based on the principal of playing on a social, friendly and fun basis. We focus on players from the Dutch speaking countries, mostly from Belgium and the Netherlands. You can find us for example on the Benelux forum which has been our home base for a very long time.

If you are interested in joining the OLL, then please read threw the requirements below.

- Behave (maturely) and respect people.
- You are able of speaking and writing the Dutch language.
- You own a copy of Mount&Blade: Warband.

When you are in our clan, we expect you to;

- You wear our clantags in front of your name, OLL_*PLAYER*
- If possible, you use our banner in the banner pack of Tomy44. You can download it here, here
- That you behave in a mature and respectful way to others.

If you have these requirements and you are interested to join, then post here or fill in the form on our website here (recommend) or contact the clan-leader, Watly (Steam).

1. Behave in our server! So no excessive swearing against players, no insulting, no threating etc.
2. Do not abuse the vote feature of the server.
3. Do not spam the server chat.
4. When you are Away From Keyboard, go to spec and do not stick in your team.
5. No team-killing.
6. No double-crossbowing.
7. Swearing, racism, discrimination or whatsoever is not tolerated.

Server Admin decisions are stat! You won't get banned or kicked without (a) good reason(s)! If you got banned without a/any good reason(s), post in one of our topics, or contact Watly (Steam).

Website
http://www.ollclan.eu
(use the little English flag on the left when you need the website in English, Mozilla Firefox is recommend to view this website optimally.)

Clan forum
http://forum.ollclan.eu

Clan Topics

the Benelux Forum
the Guildhall

Teamspeak
You can find us on Teamspeak,
IP Adress: ts.fragnet.net:10288
Password can be send on request by contacting the clan leader.

Banner & Heraldry
With thanks to Timothy the Knight.

oll_banner.png

Code:
[url=http://www.ollclan.eu][IMG]http://www.beneluxclan.nl/files/clanbanner/oll_banner.png[/IMG][/url]

oll_shield_small.png

Code:
[url=http://www.ollclan.eu][IMG]http://www.beneluxclan.nl/files/clanbanner/oll_shield_small.png[/IMG][/url]

Memberlist

See you in Warband :wink: !

Good to see you here :smile:

You might want to add a notion about that its a Beneluxian clan in the topic title, so it might draw the attention of some possible recruits :grin:

MaHuD said:
You might want to add a notion about that its a Beneluxian clan in the topic title, so it might draw the attention of some possible recruits :grin:

Thank you, and it's done. Hopefully we can welcome some more people to the clan in a while :wink:.

Maybe we could also have some kind of mercenary clan force of those who don't speak Dutch but wish to be an part of the clan :razz:.

Though the chain of command should be revised then I gues with an seperate leader for the non-Dutch speakers.

Great first post, Jezze :wink:. However, some members are mentioned only by their forum name, such as FrisianDude and AWdeV, while I am only mentioned by my in-game name (TheNarrator). I'd suggest listing all members by either in-game name or both forum name and in-game name. And you may want to mention Benedict for providing us with a TeamSpeak channel.

kingofnoobia said:
Great first post, Jezze :wink:. However, some members are mentioned only by their forum name, such as FrisianDude and AWdeV, while I am only mentioned by my in-game name (TheNarrator). I'd suggest listing all members by either in-game name or both forum name and in-game name. And you may want to mention Benedict for providing us with a TeamSpeak channel.

Dough, forgot to credit Benedict and Mahud for their efforts :razz:. I had a link directing to the list on our website,but it isn't on somehow, but I will make one for in the topic soon. Thanks for the suggestions.

Phalanx300 said:
Maybe we could also have some kind of mercenary clan force of those who don't speak Dutch but wish to be an part of the clan :razz:.

Though the chain of command should be revised then I gues with an seperate leader for the non-Dutch speakers.

I think we need to grow first. We do not have the size already or the amount of members for another division or sister clan.

Jezze said:
Phalanx300 said:

I think we need to grow first. We do not have the size already or the amount of members for another division or sister clan.
I also don't think many people will be interested in joining a side-division of a Dutch-speaking clan. They would be largely separated from their fellow clansmen by their lack of knowledge of Dutch, and would barely have social contact with us.

OP updated.

kingofnoobia said:
Jezze said:
Phalanx300 said:

I also don't think many people will be interested in joining a side-division of a Dutch-speaking clan. They would be largely separated from their fellow clansmen by their lack of knowledge of Dutch, and would barely have social contact with us.

For the moment it's not an option. It can be considered later, but I do not really see it as a real nessecity.

As a Dutchman I'd rather join a clan of my own language. It's way easier to talk with other people. I can still speak english if necessary, hah.  :wink:

Thanks for the match!

You can find the results and the links to the videos (once they are up, that is) here: http://zendarhunters.enjin.com/matches/m/286598/match/15273/index/0

Looking forward to fight you after you got some training!

hi all,

I've requested to join OLL. I'm Dutch, 25 y old, been playing before Warband (but never made an account for the forum though). I've experience with other online competitions like UT, Q2, Dota etc. But, aside from Dota, no game has brought so much fun as Rune and Warband. I live near Eindhoven/Den Bosch btw.

I look forward to teaming up with OLL.

later!

/edit
btw. why doesn't the banner look like the Dutch flag? :razz:

loona35 said:
hi all,

I've requested to join OLL. I'm Dutch, 25 y old, been playing before Warband (but never made an account for the forum though). I've experience with other online competitions like UT, Q2, Dota etc. But, aside from Dota, no game has brought so much fun as Rune and Warband. I live near Eindhoven/Den Bosch btw.

later!

/edit

Hey loona,

I recieved your application and we would be happy to welcome you :wink:! Moslty we post in this topic all our news and updates and stuff, the English one is sometimes a bit outdated :razz:.

At least welcome and enjoy your time here! I shall add you to our member list.

loona35 said:
hi all,

later!

/edit

I guess this means your application to join ZHG wasn't meant to be taken seriously? :???:

tmos said:
loona35 said:
hi all,

later!

/edit

I guess this means your application to join ZHG wasn't meant to be taken seriously? :???:

:?:, Whas this?

Jezze said:
tmos said:

:?:, Whas this?

He applied on our site yesterday... seems he changed his mind, if he applied here not 24 hours later. Well, he's yours now :razz:

Back
Top Bottom