[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Update: Valdarr and Sophie have been accepted into the clan as Recruits.

Edit: "SCGavin, Hethwill, Scientia Excelsa and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. " --> Hethwill is probably preparing some goatesque remark right now.

Thanks for the match, DR!

Lugh said:
Saturday 17th April 2010
Guard of Istiniar
vs. Deutschritter
20 - 0
Our factions are in bold.

Set 1: 5-0
Random Plains (medium), Rhodoks vs. Swadia

Set 2: 0-5

Set 3: 0-5
Field by the River, Rhodoks vs. Vaegirs

Set 4: 5-0

Final result: (IG)20 - (DR)0

SCGavin said:
Thanks for the match, DR!

Lugh said:
Saturday 17th April 2010
Guard of Istiniar
vs. Deutschritter
20 - 0
Our factions are in bold.

Set 1: 5-0

Set 2: 0-5

Set 3: 0-5

Set 4: 5-0

Final result: (IG)20 - (DR)0
Impressive.

:shock:

Well, they train with us :mrgreen:
I'm sure that had nothing to do with their win, I'm just pulling your leg :wink:

Looks like it was a good hight! Anyone recorded it..? Would be fun to watch.
We missed you at practice yesterday. We did 10 vs. 10 battles all night. We are used to more when you join our regular trainings :wink:

So I was playing on your duel server and I've always thought there was something off about this game.
Well yesterday it hit me. There aren't any lamers. Most people are just.. nice. I mean.. aside from people who don't know the rules or just don't know any better. . I can't remember playing a multiplayer game without any lamers.

So last night I had my first encounter with a guy who was actually pretty lame, but also one of the better players I've seen. He made a point out of rediculing me but i was entertained.
Anyway, long story told short.. we could use some more drama in the servers! :smile:

Don't know where to post this, but I'll give it a shot on your main thread;

Hi, I'm dince, I've been playing Warband excessively for about 2 months now(beta since 870 -ish) and I've been on the lookout for a clan ever since.I'm a good shot, great tactician and EU based, so I'm hereby appliying to your clan. PM me if you want additional information, or if you just want to give me a blunt no :wink:

After reading it I noticed this post was reaaally thin. word-wise. I'm therefore trying to thicken it by writing a desperate solution to the relative thin-ness of the post.

-Ish

dincewind said:

Hi, I'm dince, I've been playing Warband excessively for about 2 months now(beta since 870 -ish) and I've been on the lookout for a clan ever since.I'm a good shot, great tactician and EU based, so I'm hereby appliying to your clan. PM me if you want additional information, or if you just want to give me a blunt no :wink:

After reading it I noticed this post was reaaally thin. word-wise. I'm therefore trying to thicken it by writing a desperate solution to the relative thin-ness of the post.

-Ish

Sounds interesting. Why don't you try it here -> "Applications/Join the Guard"? :razz:

SCGavin said:
Join the Guard of Istiniar!
The skills of recruits don't matter as those can be trained, however the general attitude towards Warband and playing games is important, as we don't want to have rude or immature people in this clan. If you want to join this clan, please answer the following questions in new thread for our sub-forum titled "Applications/Join the Guard".

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?
Are you over the age of 15? (We'd like to have a certain level of maturity in this clan. If you are younger then 15, but think you are quite mature, please include the reasons in your application.)
How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset? (This is important for coordination and conversation in TeamSpeak, in the chat and generally on the forums.)
Where are you from? (This is important for differences in time-zones and pings. If you feel uncomfortable disclosing the country you live in, the continent (EU, NA) will suffice.)
What are you favourite classes?
How long have you been playing?

In order to be accepted as Recruit please answer these questions and come to our server (IG_Battlegrounds/IG_DuelServer) and Teamspeak3-server (germany.jestserver.com:7060) and play with us. If we see you there some times and get a good impression, you'll be set to pending.

SCGavin said:
dincewind said:

-Ish

Sounds interesting. Why don't you try it here -> "Applications/Join the Guard"? :razz:

SCGavin said:
Join the Guard of Istiniar!
The skills of recruits don't matter as those can be trained, however the general attitude towards Warband and playing games is important, as we don't want to have rude or immature people in this clan. If you want to join this clan, please answer the following questions in new thread for our sub-forum titled "Applications/Join the Guard".

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?
Are you over the age of 15? (We'd like to have a certain level of maturity in this clan. If you are younger then 15, but think you are quite mature, please include the reasons in your application.)
How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset? (This is important for coordination and conversation in TeamSpeak, in the chat and generally on the forums.)
Where are you from? (This is important for differences in time-zones and pings. If you feel uncomfortable disclosing the country you live in, the continent (EU, NA) will suffice.)
What are you favourite classes?
How long have you been playing?

In order to be accepted as Recruit please answer these questions and come to our server (IG_Battlegrounds/IG_DuelServer) and Teamspeak3-server (germany.jestserver.com:7060) and play with us. If we see you there some times and get a good impression, you'll be set to pending.

Haha, can't believe I missed that  :shock: Anyways, I'll do it when I get home.

Hail noble allies !

Thanks for the willingness to test the Einherjar mod with us today at training, we all had an excellent time.

Danish, Norwegian or Icelandic IG members ( I know you are a few, at least Danes ), please take a look at this : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109796.0.html

Back
Top Bottom