[Warband Mod] Deathrun

Users who are viewing this thread

cdvader

deathv.png

Deathrun?
Deathrun is pretty much running to avoid death. You must overcome various traps and even defeat the Death itself to survive. It's not going to be an easy task. This gamemode is quick, painful and of course fun.

Here's a video describing Deathrun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RrsH4ZurEE .

Teams
The Runners have to run from the start to the end. In the end, they will receive a weapon of some sort to combat the evil Death.
The Death must trigger various traps so the Runners would perish and not make it to the end.

Thanks to...
Beaver for giving me a quick-start on Warband ModuleSystem.

I'm looking for sceners!
If you think you're creative and know how to scene in Warband, then I could really use you on my team. So, please contact me if you can scene.

with Css it looks plain daft, with players hovering through the air with knives :razz:  but it could work if done right,  no magic platforms ect, but instead (sort of) realistic traps set out through some gauntlet style arena.

I would love you for doing this though stick to realistic to the settings Ie spike traps, arrow traps ect.

if there is a 'death team'  you could give them bows,  and give them firing spots onto the gauntlet along certain stretches,  along with pitfalls, spiketraps and death-defying jumps, this could prove to be a very fun gamemode.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Temuzu, add me on XFire: 'cdvader'.

I've played a whole lot of deathrun on garry's mod. It would be a great idea but there would have to be a way to make people able to go through eachother, otherwise there'd be problems, many problems yo. The runners should get a ranged weapon.

Back
Top Bottom