Good mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Bang

Recruit
Ive been playing this mod for an hour. I love how its small scaled with like the parties and stuff like that. Also all the different features combat related. So far i have a party of 22 random people. I got myself a horse and chain-mail. I feel rich. Also just payed the wages for my troops. I choose to fight for the Saxons because I'm a Dane myself I think they're from southern Denmark right? Been in different battles like a siege battle. But it made me wonder if they actually had the stone castles. I thought they only had wooden castle, but history from this era isn't my strong side.

Anglo-saxons came from Jutland and North Germany, so yes part of Danemark was involved. By the end of the sixth century, the southern swedish culture of Vendel and Valsgarde also had much impact.
The case of the Bernicians is a bit special, they are sometimes defined as 'Anglo-Britons'. The germanic element in the population wasn't probably very important but their culture was adopted by the British population, along with much part of their 'celtic' brittonic inheritage.

Fortress haven't been done in that first version of the mod. They will be implemented in next versions: timber-framed hillforts, dry stone walls, wooden palissades and re-used roman fortress of the Hadrian wall :smile:

I think this mod covers an era thats been forgotten pretty much. Noone except for Barbarian Invasion actually covers this a bit.

Why not have so the backspace button is removed. I actually thought this was one of the features. But then I read it was a bug. It add immersion and makes you actually think where the enemy is and how many theres left. also 100% more immersion or so :razz:

Are you also going to add better textures for the world map? Since the vanilla textures look like it was painted in paint.

Are you also going to add better textures for the world map? Since the vanilla textures look like it was painted in paint.

You can eventually install Graphical Enhancement or Polished Landscapes.

Any recommendations for a good polish mod thats compatible. Because I don't bother reinstalling if bugged.

If it's just for the overland map you could try Punkt's:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46448.msg1209286.html

Just remember there's a new steppe texture in the mod so don't install those if you want to keep it.

Og bang så har du et flot landkort  :smile:

Nice! By the way its kinda stupid how I get stopped by these random people and they ask for insanatory amount of money for letting me go..

You should add so when you setup a camp and you get attacked there should be like tents and spikes all the way around the camp. Would be hawsome :grin:

Bang said:
You should add so when you setup a camp and you get attacked there should be like tents and spikes all the way around the camp. Would be awesome :grin:
Already done elsewhere - so just copy paste the code Kolba  :smile:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1550 and an advanced version with spies: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1616

Remember you can edit your post so you don't make several posts after each other.
Also there's a stickied thread for suggestions.

You can't - that's why I said "copy paste the code Kolba "  :smile:

Well, seriously you could if you had the source code of Song of Taliesin and knew about scripting (the module system and Python).
It's beyond me but if you're interested it can be learned. 

I would learn it but right now I dont really think my IQ is high enough to even count change.

Back
Top Bottom