( TBA ) - WWI - the Warband War One

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll mention this to the higher ups of The Order of the Lion, but I know that there are quite a few members who are still waiting on their retail versions of Warband to show up...

As i understand, there's many who still don't have the Warband. In Reveran's case there's a couple still waiting for boxed version, and i've not seen as many clans as before so i assume many still didn't get it.

Time to write down the rules.

Hint:

- There must be a C-in-C in both alliances ( emulating Eisenhower for example )
- There must be a supreme general for each clan.
- There must be REGIONAL commanders ( this can be mixed, having for ex. a Hobo commanding IRC's and Reveran's alike (heresy ! ) )

- There will be hidden trump cards for "special events".

It will be a single day event, spread across maps.

It is totally advisable that a voice over is used.

Well, I haven't had the official word from the King, but I think we've got enough "ayes" from the masses to give you a tentative thumbs up from the Order.

Hethwill said:
Time to write down the rules.

Hint:

- There must be a C-in-C in both alliances ( emulating Eisenhower for example )
- There must be a supreme general for each clan.
- There must be REGIONAL commanders ( this can be mixed, having for ex. a Hobo commanding IRC's and Reveran's alike (heresy ! ) )

But I was under the impression that the entire coalition would be lead by brilliant Hoboknight tacticians!  :lol:

What's the min/max size for participating teams?  Three clans?

My good Lord,

The alliances will be evenly constructed.

There's no low nor high limit of players. The C-in-C will have to allocate man resources to the "theatre of operations" accordingly to their own objectives.

Back
Top Bottom