( TBA ) - WWI - the Warband War One

Users who are viewing this thread

Hethwill

Master Knight
Warband War I

Time has come. Calradia is not a peaceful paradise. War is not kind and you are meant to be a part of the fight.

There are factions. There are plenty of Clans. There are legion of "lone wolf" players.

The idea is to make a one day event where Clans and PUGs ("pick up groups") play in a massive war.

Settings:

Battle mode only, FF on 50% to friendly 0% to self, 6 minutes rounds, Victory on the best of 5 before map change. No balance of teams on. If you fight outnumbered...tough luck.

Clans must group up in teams of 3 clans only ( rally your allies ) and choose a thorough faction. They will play that faction for the entire event.

PUGs have no requests to meet. Just show up and fill up a team.

Games will be played both EU and US, so alliances between overseas clans are perfectly viable.

Spectators are allowed if there are server slots empty. Movie makers are encouraged.

This is a idea in progress with no big details thought of. Help is appreciated.

I like it, random people could actually have an allegiance, swearing some kind of oath to a clan, serving them as long the war is on, or betray them when the odds are against them.

:eek:

You beat me to it!  Although mine was just going to involve the arrangement of a match between 3 US clans and 3 EU clans.  I like the idea of a sort of 3-clan group team tourney even better!

Well, the least I can do is offer my help.  Let me know what I can do!

I believe they've got some sort of clan alliance thing going on.  Something which does not exist between them and the Hoboknights.  (Though I am quite fond of Hulky and Orange amuses me)

Back
Top Bottom