• 8 (Great!)

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 9 (Amazing!)

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • 10 (It's 'Tha bomb')

Votes: 43 23.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i just started playing on the fire arrow module,(this being the first mod i've ever tried), and about 30 minutes into it, i just couldn't help saying 'screw it, i'm going Native,'.
the sound effects sucked (for example, the shields now sound like trashcan lids)
the combat seems to be broken in this mod. i LIKED the combat in Native for the most part. but these changes are really annoying, and seem to take away from the combat.
and the Fire Arrows themselves... i haven't tried them much, but i can only assume that the fire is bugged, as it follows a completely different path than the arrow, and hasn't shown any visible effects on enemies yet,

and over all, everything just seems annoying about it. maybe i'm just too accustom to native.

That's most probably the first real negative thing I've heard from anyone playing the mod.
Thanks for your honest opinion and reply.
Enjoy native!

Well ive tried it on several occasions, but it has so many glitches with the fire it feels so unplayable...

The fire moves at half speed of the arrow, which I cannot stand for one

I quite like the mod, however i think the fire burns way too short, even if i toss/shoot fire at/on wood or hay it only burns like 3 seconds, far too short if you ask me.
The rest is pretty much fun, for as far as i've played it.

This mod is awesome!
I can't give up playing it!
if there was a version of Fire Arrow + Wedding Dance Mods (the "getting married" part)
this mod would be perfect!!!

however, I give it a perfect 10

Na, they need to make a mod with SHIP CANNONS and artillery, an be able to make your own factions (Not always hostile enemies), guns too!

I really like Fire Arrow but I think more items will be really nice :lol: I´m not a modder but thats my opinion.

If you would add some more kingdom manegment, like in Weding dance, where you can declare war or make peace with other factions, it would be realy the best mod.
I love it

GLG33K said:
If you would add some more kingdom manegment, like in Weding dance, where you can declare war or make peace with other factions, it would be realy the best mod.
I love it

I'll second that, with more strategy map level enhancements it'd be pretty complete.

It's okay... But the fire on the arrow is about half the speed of the arrow so it looks like a normal arrow in the air with fire behind it until it hits something.  :cry: I'm dissapointed! I thought i would get something good. FIX IT!
Hahaha you thought there was a spoiler here :razz:

Back
Top Bottom