Status
Not open for further replies.
My music is pretty much death-metal:
Marduk
Cannibal Corpse
Mokoma
Sepultura
etc.
But i also find a lot of AC/DC and Rammstein from my playlist.

My sister really likes them, I'll have to borrow her cd and give them a listen.
Well, when you do it, I would be glad to hear your comment on their creations :lol: .
Btw, Nairagorn, where are you from?

Hee hee, Cannibal Corpse and Sepultura... fond memories of them. I used to deliver pizza and the local (high school) radio station played nothing but death metal. People knew their pizza was coming by the soothing strains of Cannibal Corpse and Acid Bath echoing down the street.

where are you from?

Currently living in lovely Cleveland Ohio. You want a city? I sell it to you cheap! Don't mind the rust, and how all the homeless survive the winter here I have no idea.

I've been listening to an absurd amount of Apocalyptica lately, which fits this game perfectly.

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/iamabe/

Oh and Pavlov, I saw the Mars Volta live in Boston on tuesday. They were amazing.

What would I need to edit in music.txt after adding custom music tracks to the music folder? Do I need to add the name of the track & edit the number at the beginning to include all the tracks? And do those numbers after each song tell the game when to play what?

Sorry for all the questions. :oops:

Most of you that like 80's metal/rock will probaly apreciate White Snake's Judgement Day. It fits a lot of fantasy combat games (well, Severance) nearly perfectly.

I just added some music into M&B from the old animated Lord of the Rings movie. :smile: Some really nice songs on that soundtrack.

2pavlov
www.aria.ru - official russian site of this group (I hope you have russian encodings). Everything's simple! :lol:

Thar ye go Norph

Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - Gandalf Remembers
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - Attack of the Orcs
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - Fleeing Orcs
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - Riders of Rohan
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - Helm's Deep
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - The Dawn of Battle: Theodens Victory
Leonard Rosenman and Saul Zaentz - The voyage to Mordor

KnZ said:
2pavlov
www.aria.ru - official russian site of this group (I hope you have russian encodings). Everything's simple! :lol:

Sounds like the Russian Guns & Roses or something, not bad... but not quite to my specific taste. I prefer my Russian to be lyrical, such as Lube :lol:

pavlov
I have Lube in my playlist too :lol:
And about lyrics... Aria has an album that consists of balads - "2000 and one night". Quite exteaordinary for a hard-rock group it is, but there are great tracks there.

And, btw, one more russian group found place in my winamp playlist - Epidemia. Genre: fantasy hard-rock (something like Blind Guardian, but more rock than metal)
Umm... I like their songs very-very much)

KnZ said:
pavlov
I have Lube in my playlist too :lol:
And about lyrics... Aria has an album that consists of balads - "2000 and one night". Quite exteaordinary for a hard-rock group it is, but there are great tracks there.

And, btw, one more russian group found place in my winamp playlist - Epidemia. Genre: fantasy hard-rock (something like Blind Guardian, but more rock than metal)
Umm... I like their songs very-very much)

Have you heard of Teatr Teney? I think you would like it, it's basically Russian metal, hard to find a comparison, but I think you might like it (if you haven't already heard of it) Also if you like a little broadway sound, with ample amounts of profanity, check out Leningrad/tiger lillies. They take up a large amount of my media player :smile: I like the whole "we suck, we know, screw you" mentality.

I'll see if I can't find something about this Epidemia, altho it does sound familiar so maybe I heard it before.

Anyone heard of Refused? Very Death Metal, the singer and guitarist I think have a ska band as well called International Noise Conspiracy. Look up Capitilism Stole My Virginity, that's a good song. I have been listening to alot of Led Zeppelin and some motown stuff, like Doctor My Eyes and some Ray Charles. I just started listening to some Marvin Gaye as well. Plus some old school gangster rap Dr. Dre,Snoop (old school only), Ice Cube, Public Enemy especially with Anthrax. Music while playing, can't my sounds all screwed up on the computer and I am to lazy to do something about it. Oh and Steve Miller Band as well. If you like punk look up Against Me, best punk band ever discluding The Clash, The Ramones, and The Sex Pistols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom