Music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, first topic in the OT forum!

So, in continuation with the thread about changing the music in M&B, what music do you like to listen to when playing M&B? Something fast, soothing, etc.

Currently the in game music, since I haven't thought of anything better. It is getting a "bit" repetetive though.

Baldur's Gate soundtrack, Nightwish, Chatjaturjan, Boondock Saints sountrack - Holy Fool and Suikoden 2 sountrack.

Camus said:
Baldur's Gate soundtrack, Nightwish

Good choice! I usually have a Nightwish album playing on my TV/DVD player, though for M&B I'd probably go with Wishmaster, because of its general faster pace. Baldurs Gate music is reserved for Baldurs Gate alone. :razz:

I do like the in-game music for M&B, though I can't recall it changing when in town/combat/on the map, which I think is a shame.

Don't have any specific music I like to listen to while playing. I just...randomly pick something.
Last game session for instance it was Electro Shock Blues by Eels. But I've also listened to Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, White Stripes, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, heck even classical music (O fortuna from the Carmina Burana is very fitting for the game I think).

I tend to alternate between eastern/ oriental music when playing vaegirs... esp. taiko drumming. Ravi kicks at times too... and irish traditional and agro-celt (clancey bros, flogging molly, ashley macisaac, etc) when playing a swadian.

Threw in a few pieces from Warcraft, one or two pieces I ripped from Heroes 3, various medieval tunes I got way back on the original Napster, one or two pieces from the Medieval Babes... that kind of stuff. Along with the original included music.

You've got to be very careful and picky if you want to keep the feel consistant.

only within temptation...i dont know why, it doesnt even fit well to the game :razz:

btw: normal i listen to hiphop&rap, so dont ask me why i listen wt

Like I saidin the Music selection topic, I love 80s heavy metal.

Iron Maiden:

Sun and Steel
Die with your boots on
Revelations
Invaders
The Trooper
Run to the hills

Black Sabbath:

The sign of the southern cross
The Mob Rules
Turn up the night
Heaven and Hell
Turn up the night

Rush:

Anthem

not metal but...

E.L.O.

In the hall of the mountain king

There are many more that I would like to add but I have to get off my lazy ass and rip the CDs.

C.

Time for crazy norph to shine.

Johnny Cash- Ghost riders=pwnz0r
Floggin' Molly- Black Friday Rule, biznatch.
Offspring- God forgive me, but I like their music.
Atmosphere- OOoohh.. introspective rap.

My choise is:
Blind Guardian (good fantasy-style metal)
In Extremo (you can hear their music in OST to Gothic, and I really love 'em!)
Darkseed (don't ask me why - I don't know :lol: )
Russian group called "Aria" - quite a good hard rock (I'd say, best in our country :lol: ), and they also have tracks that are ideal for MnB))
Offspring sometimes... But I don't like the fact that their music ruins M&B atmosphere, so I mostly listen their music while working or playing something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom