SP Other Runescape mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepwnerman

Sergeant
Hi! i'm making a runescape mod. i know that many have failed in the past, but that does not mean that this will! i have already finished the troop tree! changed faction names! started work on the map! and started work on items! the team consists of myself, DarkEnigma, and possibly Greil2332. anyone who wants to help out, send me a pm! we also need modellers desperately. so if you can help out, pm me.

Hmmmm...
Good luck man, your definetly going to need it. Not many people here are gonna support this mod much, only because its quite easy just to go to the site and play it there.

But hey if you wanna do this, then by all means, go for your life.  :cool:

Support for this mod isn't looking to good so far thepwnerman.
Why don't you think about making a mod that wouldn't be so complex? Because if your going to go ahead with this Runescape mod, its likely not going to get much attention because its not going to be as good as the original runescape.

But if you still wanna do it....then I hope your bloody good at texturing etc because there is a LOT of monsters that you will need to put into your mod to make it look good. So good luck chucking in Demons, Dragons, Giant Scorpions, Giants etc.

jord932003 said:
Support for this mod isn't looking to good so far thepwnerman.
Why don't you think about making a mod that wouldn't be so complex? Because if your going to go ahead with this Runescape mod, its likely not going to get much attention because its not going to be as good as the original runescape.

But if you still wanna do it....then I hope your bloody good at texturing etc because there is a LOT of monsters that you will need to put into your mod to make it look good. So good luck chucking in Demons, Dragons, Giant Scorpions, Giants etc.

The origanal runescape is good? well maybe if that was the only game you ever played.

Na just something new. M&B is a bit more exciting then watching two **** quality characters taking turns at hitting eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom