[Werewolf] [Archive] The Intrepid. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

bugman

Marquis
The Intrepid

Humanity has been pushed to the edge. Nuclear World War 3 and non-nuclear World War 4 stretched already dwindling resources to their limits. Rising from the ashes came a new world order. A united Coalition under an international Presidency turned their attention to the stars and the wealth on the planets in the solar system. Over the next century Earth flourished. Every planet was colonised and their unique raw materials strengthed Earth once again. Eventually the creation of the Jump Drive allowed ships to leave the starsystem for the very first time. The Flagship for this new effort out into the stars was The Intrepid.

With a crew of two thousand, The Intrepid was one of the largest ships ever made. She lept from system to system, prepared for both friendly and unfriendly contact but met no one. After 4 years of finding nothing in the darkness of space the Coalition Parliament decided to scrap the project and return the Intrepid to earth to work as a mining ship like it’s three sisters.

First Contact

It was on the return that contact was made. Emerging from hyperspace to recharge the Jump Drive, The Intrepid found itself under attack. There was no warning. No call for friendship like the Coalition expected. The Intrepid easily outmatched the enemy ship, but the small fighter/bomber intercepter wings could do little against the massed boarding craft and within the hour, The Intrepid was overrun.

Aftermath.

The Jump Drive hummed expectantly, dominating the massive engineering room. Vadermath let out a sigh at the inpenetratable doors finally slid shut and lookd around at the group he was with. Each wore identical uniforms so horribly torn and burnt it looked like they'd come from hell. In a sense they had. The aliens had spread through the ship like a wild fire, some with bone structures so strong only the heaviest of weapons took them down, others shapeshifting into members of the crew and tearing apart strongpoints from within with suicidal determination. The humans fought with guns and knives and wrenches and tooth, but it became clear the ship was doomed. Captain Naradill had ordered a retreat to the lifeboats but there were none. Vadermath looked at the last 18 men alive.

As quick as they came, they were gone. Those they couldn't killl themselves they doomed to a slow death by sealing the doors permanently shut.

"Thats it then." sighed Overlord "We survived the attack just to die locked in here."

"Don't be so down!" Frisian replied "I heard a rumour that the bridge crew set an emergency course for earth before they were killed. We'll be home and safe!"

Ruthven raised his head, "We won't last that long. We've got no food, and other than the radioactive stuff the Jump Drive gives off, no water"

It's only slightly radioactive. We can live off it for months until it gets fatal. We'll be home in 2 weeks tops" Hal argued

"Right you lot" the commanding voice of Captain Naradill boomed out over the bickering and mumbling. "You lot are still my crew and you'll act like it. Everyone split up and find stuff to help us."

2 hours later Bulle was really beginning to appreciate how big the engineering room was. She'd been hurrying along and was still yet to see anyone. Other than the drive's humming, the silence was almost crushing. No, not silence. There was a noise above her on the walkway. Bulle craned her neck to see the Captain talking to someone. The conversation didn't last long and Bulle almost screamed as the Captain was pushed backwards into the Jump Drive. She looked up again but only say a single reptilian hand slowly changing back to human.

Shapeshifter!

Player List
1/Taimat
2/Frisian
3/Bergioyn
4/Vadermath
5/Ruthven
6/Overlord-
7/Hal
8/Hyperion
9/Dudro
10/MaHuD
11/Sushiman Shatari
12/Cedric
13/Bulle
14/Trooper
15/Vasara
16/Do Not Look Here
17/AWdeV

Rules

1/ No post editting.
2/ To vote smeone for lynch add [player name] to your post. To unvote just type [Unvote]. Feel free to change the vote colour, but bolding is neseccary
3/ No PM'ing during the game with any player. You may only PM other players at night if your role allows.
4/ No talking about the game outside the thread
5/ No posting screenshots
6/ No posting when you're dead. No communication via PM either.
7/ You must post at least once every 2 days
8/ If a day goes on too long, I'll enforce a forced vote. If no one gains a majority, then the day continues. After the third, the person with the most votes is lynched anyway.

(Off you go! Sorry the narrartion is meh. Should improve :razz: If unsure about anything. PM me)

Dead Count.
Trooper - Lynched at end of Day one - Intelligence officer
Hyperion - Eaten by Shapeshifter on night one - Medic
Overlord - Lynched end of Day 2 - Shapeshifter
Vadermath - Eaten by Shapeshifters on night two - innocent
Dudro - stabbed on night two - innocent
Vasara - Shot on night two - Shapeshifter
Bulle - stabbed by Frisian via item on day 3 - Seer
MaHuD - Lynched Day 3 - Shape Shifter
AWdeV - killed on night 3 - Innocent
Calodine - Stabbed on Night 3 - Security Officer

First! Now I just have to read it. :wink:

Done. Quite nice. I wondered for a few moments why Nari was alive.

Err.. I mean. We must find whoever did this and bring them to justice!

This is the only post I'll edit, no worries.

Why, I really did not see captain Naridills' horrible and untimely death coming! What a shock! O:

I am not determined to do anything. I merely present the facts. You on the other hand, are the pot that's calling the hypothetical kettle black.

Strange... Fris was first to say anything...

...and that's not a mystery that some of the badguys are so nervous with their deeds that they are covering it with large amounts of blabbering...

Also;
Hyperion said:
I wonder who was the first officer.
Villy?

The first officer.

Do not look here said:
Strange... Fris was first to say anything...

...and that's not a mystery that some of the badguys are so nervous with their deeds that they are covering it with large amounts of blabbering...
I blabber not. Blabbering is entirely different.

Back
Top Bottom