Council for WB clan match rules NEW VOTE ON ROUND TIME 23 FEB

Users who are viewing this thread

Council is OPEN

Leaders/co-leaders wanting to join PM me.
You can join the council at any time, you can also leave at any time.
Please remember the council is voluntary. but we wish that all clans would join to archieve fair rules that would be widely accepted.
The council's role will be to create a new set of rules ny which the majority agree's on.
The rules made by the council, will be used by people in the council, therefor they must obey by the rules agreed.
Rudeness will not be tolerated, accusations without proof will not be tolerated in the council, and will result in warnings>temporary exclusion> in extreme cases maeby permanent exclusion.

The council will start on the rules as soon as there is 50% or more of the major warband clans participating the council.
Altho we would appreciate that most, if not all small clans would also join the council.

I think everybody would appreciate that any other posts Not related to the council, be made in another thread, or over pm

Clans not in the council at this current moment:

HOBO's
NK
The Illustrious Rocketeer Corps (IRC)
Age of Vikings
Crossed out names merily means the clan has replyed with not interested in joining the council. (They can always re-join at any time they wish)

Clans in the council at this current moment:

CoR                                               
Perkele                                         
Einhärjar and The Shieldings         
22nd                                             
the Alliance of free souls               
Sacred Band                                 
TKHC                                             
XIII Legion                                     
Bohemian Guard                             
ZHG                                                 
Armata Brancaleone                       
Knights of Pomerainia
Defenders of Faith                     

( "v" = has voted on current on-going vote//// "-" = PM has been sent )

--------------------------------------------------
RESULTS OF RULES:

-----------------melee FF = 75% non-reflective.
----------------- map/faction/spawn =
First set of 10 matches:

5 rounds
    a - map
    a- position
    a - faction
    b - faction
5 rounds
    b - map
    b- position
    b - faction
    a - faction

2nd set of 10 matches

5 rounds
    b - map
    b- position
    b - faction
    a - faction
5 rounds
    a - map
    a- position
    a - faction
    b - faction
------------------Allow Mercenary's only if BOTH clans agree.
--------------------------------------------------

VOTE Closed, make post if anything is missing that needs to be voted on. or to change anything.

ANY IDEA NOT INCLUDED, JUST POST SUGGESTION AND THEY WILL BE ADDED

---------------------------------------------------------
VOTE RESULTS THUS FAR: ON HOW LONG EACH ROUND SHOULD BE.
-------------------1-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------2-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------3-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------4-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------5-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------6-------------------has 0 vote/s
-------------------7-------------------has 0 vote/s
---------------------------------------------------------
4 minutes-------------------1
5 minutes-------------------2
6 minutes-------------------3
7 minutes-------------------4
8 minutes-------------------5
9 minutes-------------------6
10 minutes-------------------7

(please make sure you say vote "number" "clan im representing is: insertclannamehere"

/Signed by 22nd

Please note this council and the rules it creates has absolutely no bearing on what I have personally come up with so far. It is not my council it is not to establish my rules and it is not in my control either.

The purpose is to get the clans together and agree on a set of rules we can all agree on by a consensus thereby avoiding future conflict of the nature you may have perhaps seen in certain threads.

I will join this council on 1 condition, the rules may be changed as long as 75% of council agree, so if you plan on changing rules without everyones permission then you can count us out,
otherwise signed by av

Sorry about missing that madness. added it in just now.
(it was meant to be there from the start)

but i cannot quote as the thread it is from has been locked.

Altho i pmed this exact sentence to all who asked what is the role of the council.

"The council's role will be to create a new set of rules by which the majority agree's on."

hey after seeing how plazek handled that last thread the first vote i give towards this council is that the 22nd not control the thread. i vote my self or hoboknights to have the "edit" button

Not signed by IRC.

If/when we play against another clan, we'll agree on the rules with that clan. We've decided we're not interested in being bound by any "official" rule set, so we'll leave all this council nonesense to the people who take this clan stuff a bit too seriously. :smile:

yea take age of vikings off the council aswell , it should be a simple agreement between clans its not hard to get your members to follow the rules

Madnes5 said:
yea take age of vikings off the council aswell , it should be a simple agreement between clans its not hard to get your members to follow the rules

Apparently it is. Thus, the council, which will create (not just choose straightaway) a set of rules that are discussed together and approved by the majority and so on. I might make one or two suggestions myself. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom