Guess who's back!

Users who are viewing this thread

<deniz>

Am I daydreaming or what?

guesswhosback.JPG

I thought I was the first one to see him there. I hope to see him posting anyway.

I was just thinking about him yesterday actually (he left just as i got here, and i can rember the thread.)

thesneakster said:
I was just thinking about him yesterday...
I appreciate your courage. Not everyone can express their feelings that neat.

I kind of miss him.

I just started a new job myself, which is possibly going to mean less forum time and far less M&B time (unless I can figure out how to get it working on a Unix box...). Mind you, the coffee machines are free and I don't actually have to talk to customers. :cool:

For some reason, i've found Janus to me a pretty good Narcissus substitute. So I guess i haven't been missing him much.

I still want to know where Rando went, though.

Ingolifs said:
For some reason, i've found Janus to me a pretty good Narcissus substitute. So I guess i haven't been missing him much.

I still want to know where Rando went, though.
Umm, thanks, I guess. I'm not as understanding with some n00bs and stupid questions though, that's for sure. Narc is always polite.

Rando did disappear without a peep, eh?

Narcissus said:
As most of you have noticed, I haven't been around the forums recently. As my lack of being here doesn't appear to be coming to an end anytime soon, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away.

I haven't been on the forums recently because our manager had to be removed. Between up-coming classes and running the club, I just won't have time to moderate the forums (or even read them) at the moment.

I hope that we can find someone trustworthy soon as I'm not cut out for this 'work thing' ... and as soon as we do, I'm sure that I will be back to living on these forums again.

I'll attempt to find time to jump in and check things out, but as it will take quite a bit of time just to train someone ...

If needed, Armagan is welcome to take my moderator status and give it to someone else (like he needs my ok ... lol :wink:) ... and I apologize (again) for my extended absence. I hope that we can find someone soon so that I can get back to my real life (TaleWorlds) ...

Narcissus

Back
Top Bottom