Source Code and Others

Users who are viewing this thread

Saint John Knight

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
Only i want to do two questions: is it possible to add other "Resources" to an already existing module?
And since I can copy the source code of every mod?
Only it

Since I have said, sorry for my english :oops:

Saint John Knight said:
Only i want to do two questions: is it possible to add other "Resources" to an already existing module?
And since I can copy the source code of every mod?
Only it

Since I have said, sorry for my english :oops:

[spanish mode :smile: ]

Hola Saint John:

Sí, es posible, simplemente tienes que añadir los archivos BRF que quieras a la carpeta Resource dentro de tu módulo (tipo mi_archivo.brf), una vez hecho esto añade al archivo module.ini en la carpeta de tu módulo líneas como esta:

Code:
load_module_resource = mi_archivo
  (al final del todo para que el juego no de error  :!: )

en cuanto al código fuente, una vez compilado no es posible hacerle ingenieria inversa, pídele el Module System al creador, el código que te de no estará compilado, por lo que podrás copiarlo y cambiarlo como desees.

Y no te preocupes por tu inglés, tu gramática es mucho mejor que la de otros de por aquí...  :smile:

Saludos de Swyter

[/spanish mode]

[spanish mode]
gracias era lo que necesitaba :grin:
pero le pongo todo para que lea un archivo mío pero me da error de que no puede cargar un archivo de textura

Saint John Knight said:
[spanish mode]
gracias era lo que necesitaba :grin:
pero le pongo todo para que lea un archivo mío pero me da error de que no puede cargar un archivo de textura

Este es el típico error que le ha pasado a todo el mundo, y tiene una fácil solución, como siempre  :smile: , la cuestión está en que, a la hora de de colocar nuevos recursos, lo hagas en este orden:

1. Añade la textura en su correspondiente carpeta

2. Abre el modelo en un nuevo ó ya existente BRF, añade la textura a la lista de texturas, en su correspondiente pestaña Tex: tipo textura.dds

3. Aplícale la textura a un material, ajustándole los shaders (para superficies metálicas usa el iron_shader o specular_shader)
Si quieres cambiar la propiedades de la "reflexión de la luz" vete al cuadro SpecRGB y pon en las tres cajas de texto 260, y en Coeff 50

4. Aplica el material al modelo 3D

5. Añade el BRF al resource list... y si todo ha ido bien, no dará ningún error.

PD: Da gusto poder hablar español por aquí... si tienes algún otro tipo de duda o problema, no lo dudes, acude a mí

Peralta speaks truth, this is an international forum, if you want to speak in Spanish you have the Spanish Subforum, but here you have to speak in English

Lope de Rojas said:
Peralta speaks truth, this is an international forum, if you want to speak in Spanish you have the Spanish Subforum, but here you have to speak in English
Excuse me gentleman but somewhere of the forum appears that the forum is of English speech, in addition Swyter wrote to me in Spanish because he knows that I speak Spanish to facilitate the things to me

Seriously, just leave the guy alone. If you don't like spanish, don't look at the thread.

In the mean time someone who can help this guy is helping him, so stuff it.

It's not a problem of like or not Spanish, I'm Spanish myself, and I understood what they are saying, but that's not the problem...

Imagine that all the people post here their questions and the one who post the answer post it in his native language... the answer would be useful or not, but not for all, just for the people that can understand it... If you have the same problem you will be disappointed.

And with International, gentleman, I meant those boards that aren't in the group of "Non-English Forums"...  :roll:

Llew2 said:
Seriously, just leave the guy alone. If you don't like spanish, don't look at the thread.

This. And it also gives an interesting view of another language without having to go to their silly boards.

Llew2 said:

I think not. Some have already been muted just by speaking English in non English boards. So unless you don't want to be muted either speak English here or go to the boards where you can speak Spanish. :wink:

ES: No uses el item editor, para hacer un mod decente, tu mod o el de dragonlance, deberías utilizar el module system. Ya sé que a primera vista parece más dificil, pero todo es acostumbrarse  :wink: tienes un montón de posibilidades nuevas, búsqueda instantanea por palabras clave(utiliza el notepad++), creación de nuevas combinaciones de flags, separación de objetos, y eso sin contar con las opciones escondidas en el header que aportan más variedad a los objetos. No lo dudes si tienes que elegir entre el editor y el MSystem, elige el segundo.

EN: You should not use the item editor, to make a decent mod, yours or dragonlace's one, you should use the M system, I know that at first sight it looks more difficult, but *spanish untranslatable phrase* you have a lot of new odds, instant keyword search (use notepad ++ for this) make new flags combination, item separation, and without telling you the header hiden options, that provide more variety to the items. Don't doubt if you have to choose between the item editor and mod system, choose the second..

P.D.: dzorro, there's no problem speaking more languages in the same board once a month  :cool: (always with measure), if the reader doesn't understand the text open google translator (I'm using it everyday) or add the translated reply below. All my programs are translatable, taleworlds is turkish and this is full of non-english people... and maybe you and the "moderators" can learn a little of spanish, turkish or french as I'm learning english right now  :smile: this is a new, open and cosmopolitan world  :smile: , mute the old country-supremacy polemics  :idea:

Greetings from spain  :smile:

It is that I do not know to use very well "Module  System" :sad:

PD:You have reason other persons of does not speak Hispanic also they should learn the Spanish as we we learn the English  :smile:

We here in Bulgaria learn English as a first foreign language and then we get to pick from French, German, Spanish and Italian (in the most schools). I personally picked German. But I'm not very good at it (yet).

@ Saint John Knight: If you want to make a mod (mod = not just a tweaked native) you must have the ModuleSystem. Also, Jik has written a good tutorial about it. The link is in my sig.

This matter I do it to do also others asks:
In the scene ditor how do I do water? It is that under the elevation but it stays as is what do I do?

Back
Top Bottom