[SoT] Bug Reports & List of Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Song of Taliesin is my first report bug and post in the taleworld forum, feel so proud.
Well, let's get to it then.    :grin:
I have started the game just yesterday and within half an hour I found some buggies.
And obvious one is the ability to cross river waters without a bridge at all.
mb3.png

Some invalid Map icon, and some resizing or reshaping of that image on the 2nd image.
mb2ti.png

mb1k.png

Well..... at least it wasn't the nude mod XD. The lords need clothing obviously
mb4p.png

Errrmmm... what size would you prefer the images to be anyways?

RETURNTORUN said:
Song of Taliesin is my first report bug and post in the taleworld forum, feel so proud.
Well, let's get to it then.    :grin:
I have started the game just yesterday and within half an hour I found some buggies.
And obvious one is the ability to cross river waters without a bridge at all.
mb3.png

Some invalid Map icon, and some resizing or reshaping of that image on the 2nd image.
mb2ti.png

mb1k.png

Well..... at least it wasn't the nude mod XD. The lords need clothing obviously
mb4p.png

Errrmmm... what size would you prefer the images to be anyways?

i got same bugs :grin:

I forgot to mention something...
instead of chiefs could you replace it by chieftains?

Somehow I feel I have to review my history on where the saxons invaded britain =.='

hey guys, whenever i try downloading this mod the download 'times out' near the end and just stops, any ideas why? thankyou

Highly depends what browser you're using. In Google Chrome that tends to happen a lot, currently using internet explorer to handle all my downloads. Be sure to have a program that can extract the files. When you add a new mod you need to go into the Mount&Blade folder --> Mod
simply extract the the whole junk in the mod folder, it should make a folder for itself automatically.
When adding patches, simply extract it in its respectable mod folder.
Be sure to read the details in patches, some of them may ask you to insert things in specific folders within a mod's folder.

I hope this covered your question and any questions that could follow that one.
Next time please post something like that in it's respectable part of the forum, which isn't really the bug report.

Kolba I'm sure you're not aware of this as your video card, most likely, doesn't show it.  There are several weapons, armor and shields, using Iron_shader and Specular_shader, that don't have any values for the Specular, Red, Green and Blue.  This isn't a problem for those using DX7 or some video cards but I notice this with many, many mods.  It's easily overlooked if you don't end up with the problem that I get when these values are entered. 

What happens with these said weapons, armors and shields, without values in those areas, is they will have a black mass on them.  Here is a link in the PoP thread where this is addressed and I learned how to fix it.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67903.msg1755846.html#msg1755846

Like I said there are many with this issue and most are under Iron_shader and Specular_shader but I did notice the Briton shields using Iron_shader_skin had this problem too.  I think I've been through everything and put values in but I'm sure I missed some.  I know I'll have to go back and change some of the values, at some time, to get them to look better. 

I just wanted to bring this to your attention as I'm sure there are some that have this issue but don't know how to go about fixing it.

Nice work on the mod and very nice touch on the music.

Whenever I try to extract the game, it comes with "Error. braz.dds file is broken." This prevents me from playing at all.

Hello nice mod! It's preety good and lethal.....at least for me! I have started like an cattle thief  :cool: to make some money....been first level was really dif!!! i liked the emphasis on javelins and

- A question? How does anyone uses the shield bash and the other combat specials??? Does they work??

DAmn it must be an ancient Druid curse or something..... :mrgreen:

It does not work.... i tried 'M' or 'N' or both together while having shield up or down....nothing!!!???

Ha, these keys show abilities help not do shield-bashing.

You can shield bash by RIGHT CLICK + LEFT CLICK.

:oops: Could be just me, but at least Beornicians don´t join combat when besieging or fighting in field. Scouts do join on my side.

Hey guys,
great Mod, damn good work. But at least i have to report i bug, maybe it only appears in my game:
Every Lord not on battlefield is half-naked! They wear pants, but the upper part of the body is naked. Btw, the wimen are dressed, only man are involved :sad:
Greetings
Godrik

That's because many native threads got deleted, and most lords haven't been yet equipped with the new items. That will be adressed anyway :wink:

Godrik said:
Hey guys,
great Mod, damn good work. But at least i have to report i bug, maybe it only appears in my game:
Every Lord not on battlefield is half-naked! They wear pants, but the upper part of the body is naked. Btw, the wimen are dressed, only man are involved :sad:
Greetings
Godrik

Read the other bugs before posting =.=', what you reported had been already addressed, but seemingly not quiet yet replied to

Awesome mod. Lots of details were well executed.

Ver 1.01 - The only bug (or imbalance) I noticed made this mod unplayable for me - the horse charging damage is way too high. Infantry are so disavantaged as to be useless against cavalry because the charge cannot be blocked or dodged. In fact horse charing does so much damage even with the first cheap horse I bought that I could pancake entire armies myself just by riding around with my sheild up and never using a weapon.

The only other bugs I noticed were that the sling weapon was also out of balance as it was kinda like a sniper rifle and seemed far more deadly than other ranged weapons. I also saw lots of troops throwing invisble spears.

Thanks for sharing your good work!!

SinisterMorality said:
Ver 1.01 - The only bug (or imbalance) I noticed made this mod unplayable for me - the horse charging damage is way too high.
Easily fixed (and will be in next version):

Open the mod's module.ini file and find the line:

horse_charge_damage_multiplier        = 6.0

The = 6.0 determines the charge damage of horses. Change it to 1.0 as in native (or whatever you like) and save the file. Savegame compatible.

SinisterMorality, could you provide an image where you can see someone or multiple gourps of people getting hit by them, had thought that it might be a sling shot instead spears.
Also provide what fraction.
Screen shots are taking with ctrl+Insert

Back
Top Bottom