[SoT] Bug Reports & List of Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

I start out in the game, and I dont have anything  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:. Anything. I have no clothes, armor, weapons, nothing at friggin all. The best I could do was wait until some lord got some bandit dudes and I joined the fight, let them kill the bandits, and get the loot. Is it supposed to be like that?

Adorno said:
Open the mod's module.ini file and find the line:

horse_charge_damage_multiplier        = 6.0

Cheers Adorno. I should have tried that already... Thank you.

@ Returntorun - I will try for a screenie...

wolfserpentfish said:
I start out in the game, and I dont have anything  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:. Anything. I have no clothes, armor, weapons, nothing at friggin all. The best I could do was wait until some lord got some bandit dudes and I joined the fight, let them kill the bandits, and get the loot. Is it supposed to be like that?

Errrmm... either a bug or you picked your storyline character to be just from the low... never really happened to me there -,-'
Could you post what the character line was you chose?

Spears and maybe other weapons not having correct range. Since theres these pike like spears that doesn't reach far enough out.

I get a crash in a battle between Orange and... Green.

Happens each time after the battle lines collide. I'm not certain if it is when a new wave arrives (which would mean a missing mesh or model...etc) or just when someone dies/swings a sword...etc

No error message, just a typical 'Windows 7 stopped working.'

Elenmmare said:
I get a crash in a battle between Orange and... Green.

Happens each time after the battle lines collide. I'm not certain if it is when a new wave arrives (which would mean a missing mesh or model...etc) or just when someone dies/swings a sword...etc

No error message, just a typical 'Windows 7 stopped working.'

There are no missing meshes in game, so I don't believe it is the problem. Maybe try re-installing the game?

Okay, this is weird. I just started playing this mod (wanted a bit of a challenge after dominating with heavy calv in Native) and when I attack looters I end up fighting  many more people than was indicated on the map. Like, on the map it would say 11, 5 spearmen and 6 militia. In battle there would be 22 (not sure how many were militia and how many were spearmen). This has happened a few times, but it doesn't happen everytime. Another time on the map it indicated 5 looters with only 2 being in fighting shape and I ended up being overwhelmed by a large group of at least 20. I don't believe there were any other looters or other hostiles within sight on the map, so I don't think it was several groups ganging up on me.

Sethwick said:
... I don't believe there were any other looters or other hostiles within sight on the map, so I don't think it was several groups ganging up on me.
They do gang up on you. That's why. Maybe your line of sight is too small to see all the enemies (although I've never experienced that).

Adorno said:
Sethwick said:
... I don't believe there were any other looters or other hostiles within sight on the map, so I don't think it was several groups ganging up on me.
They do gang up on you. That's why. Maybe your line of sight is too small to see all the enemies (although I've never experienced that).

It's possible, as I was just starting out and thus had low spotting (though I had just picked up Deshavi who I think has some spotting). However, it's sort of weird, I've never had that happen in Native with enemies that can gang up on you or in other mods where everything gangs up on you. Does SoT make the distance longer or did I just get "lucky"?

Enemies ganging up on you is a special mod feature that isn't in native.
It's used in other mods too, cleverly implemented in Ranger Company where you can assess nearby forces and ask/pay for help.

So you should simply avoid groups of enemies since all of them will most likely attack you.

Every time I try to launch Song of Taliesin. I get an "RGL ERROR" "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"
Anyone willing to help.  :neutral:

okay here is one error:

RLG ERROR

"Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf"

what is wrong with this?? i download it and its messed up. can you tell me why is it? and if i download it the second time and if it doesnt work again, can you promise me an installer that really helps out, besides this damn RAR file that sucks balls!

Umm. I think the problem is that its not for Warband, but for the original M&B. If that is the problem, *Facepalm*. It was stated two posts above yours that this mod does not work for Warband. Try to read a little next time. These error questions have been asked everywhere. And RAR files aren't bad, so stop complaining about them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom