[SoT] Bug Reports & List of Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Kolba

Please post any bugs, you have found.  :wink:

Here is the list of known bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible. Please do not report them again.

The backspace command thing doesn't work.

There's a castle in the North on a mountainside owned by Dal Raida, but when you attack it the castle is in the air.

Also, the Bard disappeared after I used him as target practice for a day then left for another day.

With some of the new face textures, the "age" slider does some funny things. The whole head turns grey, instead of just the hair.

when you are making a new char i get 4 or 5 errors

A mesh is missing, mail_coat_5 if I recall correctly.

When you switch from javelin to shortened spear and back to javelin, you get refilled javelin ammunition.

In my game, the kingdom of Alcluyd has a Gaelic military, while the Uí Néill seem to have a Briton one, should be the other way around.

Tempered spatha doesent appear at your side in inventory window.

There are two cities I think that are placed a bit too far in the direction of river, which causes them to be floating in the air (well, part of the icon)

You can build your watchtower in the water.

The backspace command thing doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is intentional. It just flickers

My character is female but when I do commands(F1, F2 so on) it shouts in a male voice. I'm sure you just haven't added female voices yet but just thought I'd say.

There's a castle in the North on a mountainside owned by Dal Raida, but when you attack it the castle is in the air.

Also, the Bard disappeared after I used him as target practice for a day then left for another day.

Yes, the new scenes aren't putted yet so I advice you to don't visit town centres and don't besiege this castle (Baetain Brochan). The rest of castles should be ok.

With some of the new face textures, the "age" slider does some funny things. The whole head turns grey, instead of just the hair.

Great mod btw.

The book titles are not in English. Maybe they aren't supposed to be, is this gaelic or what?
Besides, for my personal taste, horse attack is a little too strong.
Anyways, great mod. Been looking forward to this quite a long time, and it pretty much has the feeling of Arthurian TW, my favourite mod for Rome, so, great cooperation.
You aren't possibly working on an improved shield wall formation?

Piak Lacerda said:
The book titles are not in English. Maybe they aren't supposed to be, is this gaelic or what?
Besides, for my personal taste, horse attack is a little too strong.
Anyways, great mod. Been looking forward to this quite a long time, and it pretty much has the feeling of Arthurian TW, my favourite mod for Rome, so, great cooperation.
You aren't possibly working on an improved shield wall formation?

Not a bug. Just read the mod features list.  :grin:

I've noticed that looters don't cover the whole map and I have to travel into the Pict lands to get some low level spawns, and i have been trying for so long to be a mercenary for multiple factions but no lords will ever ask me. Great mod though, a polished version will be amazing.

In my game, the kingdom of Alcluyd has a Gaelic military, while the Uí Néill seem to have a Briton one, should be the other way around.

For that matter, what purpose do the Uí Néill serve really? Is there some kind of scripted invasion?

Lancer

For that matter, what purpose do the Uí Néill serve really? Is there some kind of scripted invasion?

Yes, they are invaders from Ireland. I've explained it in the "Version 1.0 is released" thread.

Homever, this bug will be fixed.

Backspace command doesent work. Your party can cross the river without a bridge :smile:.  Tempered spatha doesent appear at your side in inventory window. Briton shield in HUGE! new shields on back are in wrong places.
Dont know is this a bug but while fighting there are some purple things flying around and enemy is changing colour of his armor.

Some lords have problems with crossing the rivers - they get stuck in some awkward places or, what is even stranger - are able to travel in areas I can't access. I once saw one lord marching into the open sea. Are bridges possible to be implemented? Right now the river crossings are pretty random.
There are two cities I think that are placed a bit too far in the direction of river, which causes them to be floating in the air (well, part of the icon)

You can build your watchtower in the water.

Ulfhednar said:
Some lords have problems with crossing the rivers - they get stuck in some awkward places or, what is even stranger - are able to travel in areas I can't access. I once saw one lord marching into the open sea. Are bridges possible to be implemented? Right now the river crossings are pretty random.

I think Kolba may have intended for there to be no bridges, as he placed them all on a convenient little island off the coast.

Known as Bridge Island  :smile:

Bug related to map - invalid map icon:

The nose protrudes the Valsgarda helmets.
I also wish the lords could be finished (they're still native as far as I can tell).

Faderulith said:
Dont know is this a bug but while fighting there are some purple things flying around and enemy is changing colour of his armor.
That's the morale shown graphically.

I downloaded this earlier, but have been unable to play.

Several times now I've tried to start the game, it freezes while loading textures and I get "RGL error: unable to load vertex buffer" or something like that. This doesn't happen with other mods, so it's not my computer (not this time! :wink: )

On one occasion it loaded up, but when I went "start new game", it froze up when loading maps, I never got to choose gender, etc. Another RGL error, but I forget what.  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom