Installing Mods in Medieval 2 Total War

Users who are viewing this thread

Saint John Knight

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
Hi everyone, it is a short question the one that I am going to do to them: I downloaded the mod " Crimson Tide 2.5" and do not be how  install himself ... Someone can me tell how?

Only it, thank you in advance

Sorry for my english :oops:

Saint John Knight said:
and do not be how  install himself

91lyjl.jpg

Sorry  :lol:

But it depends on the mod and if you have the steam version or not. Steam version had different installation instructions, i had to change the name of a certain folder and do some other stuff. Surely you will find instructions from where you downloaded it or from the readme.

Crimson Tide comes with an installer, does it not? Just install it to your default Medieval II Directory after making a backup of the directory and play a test game to see if there's more blood and sand. It's not even a major mod, I used to use it with all of my mods!

Medieval II is the easiest game of the series to install mods, usually it's just throwing things in the "Mods" folder.  :wink:

Crimson Tide is just a dust and blood modifier, so it's really easy to install. Here's a hint: Get CRIMSON TIDE 4.2. It has installation instructions in the topic and probably has a installer too. It had an installer when I last used it. (around half a year ago). Works with all mods too.

Venitius said:
Crimson Tide comes with an installer, does it not? Just install it to your default Medieval II Directory after making a backup of the directory and play a test game to see if there's more blood and sand. It's not even a major mod, I used to use it with all of my mods!
no, in the version 2.5 no

Well I obtained the version 4.2 and these are the results:
0008.jpg

0010.jpg

There are particles of blood and powder but there is no blood in the body that happens did I do something badly?

Well, already I install the mod perfectly and with lots, lots of blood...
I believe that previously one did not see the blood because the quality of textures was low, now I raised them and good results, observe:
0002.jpg

0003.jpg
´
0004.jpg

PD:no the spots of blood are distinguished well 

sorry for my english :oops:

Back
Top Bottom