[DL] Danelagh

Users who are viewing this thread

Dane said:
DAMN =D  i need a mod like this man...
The other " viking- mod's " is tooo... unrealistic.. an full of bugs.. MANY BUGS... only thing i like is the blood ^^ from ROY.
Its really nice..wish this mode to be very blody ^^

But the problem with ROY is the map :sad:  and the ****ty factions...and the history..
AAh Hello Fellow Dane?? Er du Dansk??

russik112 said:
Dane said:
DAMN =D  i need a mod like this man...
The other " viking- mod's " is tooo... unrealistic.. an full of bugs.. MANY BUGS... only thing i like is the blood ^^ from ROY.
Its really nice..wish this mode to be very blody ^^

But the problem with ROY is the map :sad:  and the ****ty factions...and the history..
AAh Hello Fellow Dane?? Er du Dansk??

Hello Dane = )  Ja jeg er 100 % Dansk.
Jeg er i tvivl om vi må snakke dansk herinde på dette forum-

Víkingr said:
Yeah, I'll be making this as accurate as I possibly can. Blood is always good!  :razz:
SIR YES SIR !!! =D
The biggest wish for this game - is legs & arms- and other human limbs- flying off when you killing them =D.. if you ask me..
Maby some guts flying out the stomiq on  1 out of 10 men, when killing a man by hitting him in the stomiq =D ??  - how about that ey !?  =D  AND !
when soliders is out of the fight, but not dead, they shut cry and scream on the battlefield = )  role around and such =D that will be awesome man =D

DO IT !  :wink:

ps - sorry for asking stupid ?
But do this mod gonna work for warband - or do u gonna make it do so ?

Definetly  looking forward to this.
Hehe, just having a silly idea: how about making plunderable monasteries? A couple of monks will automatically attack you with quarterstaffs etc., and well, you can slaughter them. Just for pagan Vikings anyway, if you do it as a christian, you will be in big trouble with all christian factions (relation minus).

Another silly idea: slaves as trade goods. You mostly get them by plundering villages (should be the most valuable things one gets out of a shabby village).

Edit: Unfortunately, there is no "ignore knitpickers" button.

Yes. Please post any suggestions in this thread... Gets a bit confusing otherwise.

Bet you've been wondering what the hell I've been up too... and... it is...
NOTHING  :razz:

Nah, but seriously, I'll get back to it now. Nice suggestions btw.  :smile:

Here's a couple of the shields I've been working on. There still wips and have some glitches at the moment.

shield2.png

shield1.png

Haven't really got anything to show you right this moment, but just posting to say that I have been working on this mod.  :wink:

Good to hear that! You should also make your own mod section at development forums.

Just a random pic which shows another new shield. Not much, but its something for the moment... hope to possibly show you some new female clothing in the future.

shield2p.png

They all seem to be blue so far...  :razz:

Nice, but it's definitely not fitting for the horseback combat.  :razz:

Also, could you make screenshots in the day, not night?

Waes thu developers hael!

I have read through this discussion now and I must say I am *VERY* much interested in this mod. I actually only signed up to be able to post in this thread =)

Either way, if you need help with anglo-saxon words, I can help ye a bit. I also have a copy of the Mabinogion with some translations of words but those are Middle Welsh words so hmm. I also have a bilingue of Beowulf in my arsenal for words from the marvellous Aenglisc language, a book called  "Celtic Daily Life" with lots of info on brythonic cultures and.. other books. W/e, just know I love the idea of this mod and the fact you guys aren't the stereotypical "OMG I SAW A UTUBE VID" kind of people who think they know everything after having read a wiki article. *donates cookies for the good cause*

I also know Middle English and Middle Dutch too but that's something else altogether. Not to mention modern english and modern dutch and hebrew but w/e :wink: Best would be to mail me because I tend to make one or two posts on a forum and forget about it.

ska _ 96 @ live . nl without stoopid spaces.

Good luck yall!

I am returning to New Zealand tomorrow and will not be very active while over there for a while. I should have some access to the internet, but only to check PMs and such things.

Back
Top Bottom