[DL] Danelagh

Users who are viewing this thread

I just have to ask where I can find the song used in the video in the first post. I remember hearing it before, but I have never known the songs name. It's just so great I have to know. Thanks in advance.

Currently this mod is dead. But maybe I will pick this back up again in the future and finish it. If not, I will release whatever I have done for anyone else that may want it. Although I am really interested in making this into a Warband mod. If anyone is interested in joining me in this project, that may certainly get me back working on it soon.  :wink:

I suppose we will have to wait and see what the future holds... I may be able to give you an update at the end of August...

I think the removal of Mercia would be a good idea, since the east of it had been taken by the Danelaw, and the west basically relied on Wessex. Perhaps replacing with Strathclyde? Also maybe switching from Gwent to Gwynedd...  :razz:

Well I could help, but just with research etc which you probably have done yourself. I could try to learn modding (I have wanted to for a while). By the way, I don't think strathclyde should be a kingdom because in the era you have chosen strathclyde was all but gone and that area was partially under control of norse jarls and some parts under control of the kingdom of alba.

Here you can see the Scale armour for Gwynedd along with dejawolf's St. Wenceslaus helmet, and Talaks Jomsviking axe. Plus the new shield backs which will replace the native ones on round shields... they still need some work. :wink:
mbwarband20100916122843.png

Well. I have already shown the tunic before but...  :razz:

Here is some of the equipment you can expect to see for Wessex in multiplayer... it is the cheapest and most basic.
mbwarband20100917141045.png

Great work! Perhaps you can change colour of phrygian cap to grey or green. Even if the Vikings brought deeper red, it was still unavaiable colour amongst the peasants and such.

New Viking Padded Armour.  :wink:
mbwarband20100922133202.png

the normal maps a little funny since I put it over the place of hauberk  :razz:. So final version will look a little better.

I may pick it back up in the future. But atm I'd rather work on something easier as I still have much to learn in modding M&B.

Back
Top Bottom