Zendar Hunters Guild Official Thread - Now recruiting

How was Zendar destroyed?

• Because Chuck Norris farted!

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Because the merchants didn't sell to IRC:// fish anymore

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Because the rapists from Reveran raped everyone, including horses!

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Because the Einharjars had a drinking session in the tavern

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • nobody Knows how!

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Because the Hobos searched for food!

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our story
This is our history, taken from Calradian libraries.

“… I managed to arrive in the great city of Zendar, the only place in Calradia where one cannot see the horrible face of war. I may say that I’ve enjoyed my stay there. With the mysterious disappearance of the river pirates, the only threat one can find around Zendar, life became so enjoyable in this small but wealthy city of Calradia. Also, the people were so nice, in comparison to the corruption in the Swadia cities, the barbarism in the Nord settlements, the indifference of the Vaegirs , the savageness of the Khergits or the nationalism of the Rhodoks. During my stay in Zendar, I’ve met a particular kind of people who called themselves the Zendar Hunter Guild. I had the pleasure of drinking at their table and was astonished by their ideas and their intelligence, but in particular, by their skills. I can remember few of their names, like Daniel, also called Crazy Archer by his kin, or Erin PsykoOps (that is a weird name for a Calradian, but after talking to him for some minutes, I realized that he may be from another world, which confirms my theory about parallel worlds… see my book “Worlds inside worlds” for more details about this). Also there was Van, Torfinn and DarkLord (never found out his real name, but he looked very… dark… but friendly thou). Crazy Archer told me that they are hunters by trade and that they loved bows and crossbows. I could see that because they played a nice game every night. One of them, usually Crazy Archer, stood next to a wall. The wall had a target drawn on it. The others would shoot at the target. May I say that the center of it was few millimeters above Crazy’s head (maybe that’s where the nick-name came from). Everyone else took turns in shooting at the target. The winner was whoever shot closest to the center. I may say that I was very scared for that man but after a while I realized that they were so good marksmen that they couldn’t make that fatal mistake. In my opinion (and I have seen a lot of Calradia), these people are the best marksmen in all this pitiful land. If they were to hunt anything else than animals, God help those targets…”  (from “Traveler through Calradia” by Thierfiel of Sargoth)

“… this city must fall. It became too wealthy for a Calradian city. That is why we have to unite and raze it. Therefore, my fellow lords, we shall strike. We shall be swift, so they cannot hire mercenaries to stand against us. Zendar and its legacy will crumble under the feet of united Calradia.” (from “The Secret Gathering” by an unknown scribe)

“ Women and children scream… swords clash… arrows flying… fire everywhere. Oh Zendar, was this your fate? Oh, great city, what was your mistake? ” (from “Great Battles” by Ghando of Reyvadin)

“ I entered the ruins of Zendar. So many bodies… mostly women and children. I found there only a hand-full of people, watching with tears in their eyes at the slaughter. They were all bowmen and crossbowmen. One of them came to me. I have never seen so much hatred in one’s eyes. ‘WHO did this?’. I was terrified. I could only show him a body dressed up like a bandit. ‘These were not bandits’ a man said. ‘Look at their faces… this one is Nord, and this one, look at this one, this one is Khergit… his eyes betray him. The one over there looks like a Swadian… this was a combined attack… ‘ said the man. ‘This was a slaughter… they were unprepared!’ another man said. They were just standing there, looking around. ‘What will we do?’. The man turned around to us and I he just whispered, but that whisper was the most terrifying thing I have ever heard: ‘We will kill them all!’” (from “My memories” by Dorian Swifthand)

“ After the fall of Zendar, people started to die. Lords, captains, generals fell killed by arrows and bolts in their own homes. The assassins are invisible and have no mercy. All that is known is that they are very good marksmen. All high-ranked men fear for their lives. Unfortunately, no one ever seen the assassins. A man hunt was ordered but they didn’t find out anything. God help us all!” (from “Chronicles of Calradia” by an unknown scribe)

“ …Our children, our lives… all gone now. We live by one rule: kill them all. “ (from “Zendar Hunters” by Daniel The Crazy Archer

If you are interested in joining, apply on our official clan site at: http://zendarhunters.enjin.com/home

We are an all archer/crossbow clan and we are recruiting. If you love ranged weapons, use them often and want in, PM any of our members, which are:

Arcas Nebun (Crazy_Archer)           
  tmos (Van)                                 
  PsykoOps (PsykoOps)                   
  Dark-Lord (Dark_Lord)                   
  Nosfe (Thorfinn)                           
  Vermin (Vermin)                           
  Thel (Thel)
  WhichDoctor (Rob_Anybody)
  Blixn (Blixn)
  The exceeding arrow (Exceeding_Arrow)
  Tholgar (Tholgar)
  Tequill (TucKMuncK)
  Koror (Interceptor)
  DavidMF (DavidMF)
  Daeran
  Kaeli
  Sgt. Pepper

Crazy Hunter   
  Master Hunter
  Master Hunter
  Master Hunter
  Hunter
  Master Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter
  Hunter Apprentice - official Vermin Bodyguard
  Hunter Apprentice
  Hunter Apprentice - here and there ^^
  Hunter Apprentice

Played matches:

ZHG - CoR        0 - 2  ( 1 - 6 1st Round    0 - 7 2nd Round )
  ZHG - BoA        1 - 1  ( 4 - 6 1st Round    6 - 3 2nd Round )
  ZHG - AB          2 - 0  ( 4 - 2 1st Round    5 - 3 2nd Round )
  ZHG - 22nd      0 - 2  ( 9 - 0 1st Round    0 - 10 2nd Round )  <--- XD
  ZHG - Einharjar  1 - 1  ( 1 - 9 1st Round    6 - 3 2nd Round )

Upcoming matches:

vs. RS

We shall flourish alright especially if crouching and sneaking is added with louder footstep noises when you're standing up. That guy who sneaks up on you from the bushes is probably one of ours  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom