Tiberius said:
I will cease answering to that.

Hethwill said:
Cumgreetings

Cumarrows

Cumdeaths

Cumming !

Pretty funny =D

As always i'll watch your back out in the field when in same team, and will be sure to search you out if against.

You are definitely one of the most... imaginative tactician out there. Enjoy your crazy ways to advance into combat sometimes  :mrgreen:

Good luck, and may your clan grow in strength and FUN.
No to the first half. Well, thank you, for the second.

I think it's time to put it to a vote, folks. The winner of the poll will of course become the official nickname of the clan. I'd do it but I have to leave in like 1 minute :sad:. So just make sure that Cumoncumandanters and Cumguzzlers end up on the poll.

Cumsnipers.

SharkManLaughs.jpg

Gahaha~

Arch3r said:
Arcas Nebun said:
  Why do people act so rude against players who start a clan?????

Cumandante is a good player... take that in consideration

PS: I wont join his clan thou XD
Rude? Do you think he chose the tag Cum_ because he doesn't have humor? :razz:

Didnt realise that XD ...

That won't work dear CUM_andante...

Try the Cmd_ tag... that would work... if ure gagging... the go with it :razz:

Cumandante you could just change the clan tag to CMD or CDE or something, to avoid the obvious nicknames.

If I were to join my ingame name would be "salloveryou" or something, but I won't.

Gule said:
Cumandante you could just change the clan tag to CMD or CDE or something, to avoid the obvious nicknames.

If I were to join my ingame name would be "salloveryou" or something, but I won't.
Avoiding is not the path.

EDIT: I apologise for my countless challenges, it's just my eagerness talking. Please forgive me and PM me if you're interested in a clan match.

Back
Top Bottom