Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hethwill

Master Knight
theRealm , M&B Warband Beta Server

Presents,

Warband Generals
Can you lead an army ? Sign up as an individual or team-up with another 2 friends and lead the bots to victory.

A new session of Warband Generals will be hosted this Wednesday, the 16th, starting at 22GMT and worth 1 full hour of gameplay.

Generals Invited by sign.up will take rounds if too many show up. I remind all that myself and BoH_Kuttenberg are admins for this sessions. Any matters should be addressed to us solely.

theRealm@Teamspeak is hosted by Benedict and Battlegrounds.Eu

Invited Generals for Session 2:

- Kleidophoros
- Temuzu
- Wu-long
- Arch3r
- Bite Me
- Koror
- Cavalier Francesco

For the human team any player can join up, no matter if US or EU, it's all for us anyway.

the event was simply said: EPIC!
I would sign up for a command leader of bots, but later on, as now being part of the "human" team gave me some quite nice thrills. When is it going to be the next one, or are you planning to be randomly? To achieve the same number of humans logged on, should be announced the next one, like the battle formation topic.

Personally I didn't give a **** load on the guy who was leading the bots, the fun is around me, playing, not checking if you're good or not(if you get what I mean). And this was I believe the feeling of most guys who stood there and formed the shield wall and fell down on each cavalry charge.

LE: Now I see you said about your minions... even that, if they think on that, it means you have to change them, or change your clan! :razz: :smile:

Hethwill said:
theRealm , M&B Warband Beta Server

Presents,

Warband Generals
Can you lead an army ? Sign up as an individual or team-up with another 2 friends and lead the bots to victory.

Thanks to all who participated in the "unnofficial event" last Sunday on the launch of the server, we reached a peak of 40 players online and an army of 60 bots, which commanded gave lots of brutal rounds.

@Cifre: I know what ye're talking about, because we fought side by side. I go by the name of Werenosaurus, by the way. Harold kinda played the role of the human leader.

mb12-d0874c6649.png

it was really good in the begining, when there were like 15 players and 1 general.
it was ****ing awesome in the mid game, when there were 25 players and 2-3 generals that communicated
it was horrible in the end with 40 players and 6 generals that were not able to communicate - at least for me as a bot general. but i believe even for people it was not so big fun when the battles were not anymore challenging.

overall it is a great fun in open maps and very good for testing bots. i hope ill be able to invent some strategy against lonely lance circulating skirmishers that are cutting bot army 1 by 1. not to mention making the whole bot army unable to charge the main human force by this "circulating".

p.s.
edge map defence works even against straight charging humans :grin:

I cant wait to like that king in Braveheart.

"Send in the cavarly."

"Ready the archers."

"Were going to end this now!"

:twisted: I cant wait to yell those at public,just before they see smoke on the horizon and my arrows will block the sun!

Weren said:
It was my first day playing, And I was there!!!

@Cifre: I know what ye're talking about, because we fought side by side. I go by the name of Werenosaurus, by the way. Harold kinda played the role of the human leader.
Hey man, it is kind of a hard thing not to notice you.. You're the frenzy type, people think twice before engaging you :wink:
It was my second day of playing and I had exactly the feeling I expected when just dreaming about it.

@Hethwill, please keep this thread open and set for another date at Sunday about the same hours, so that we can all gather again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom