SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

What about turning the empire's outpost in to recruitment points for the Empire Knightly orders like the knights of the white wolf , knights panther , reiksguard knights , blazing suns, etc .

del said:
What about turning the empire's outpost in to recruitment points for the Empire Knightly orders like the knights of the white wolf , knights panther , reiksguard knights , blazing suns, etc .
sorry Del I've already done the chapter for the empire the blazing suns, will send you the stuff when I've completed the buildings look back at the posts you'll see the chapter keep ( Myrmida)

sorry You1 must of miss that post , great work by the way.  :grin:

And to all the warhammmer fans out there watch the forum in the next couple of days I will be posting info on the Warsword warbands port , I think you will like what we have planned for it  :grin:

I've put this in, two outposts, Hermdorf and Wittenhausen,
from hermdorf you will be able to recruit Empire [ spearmen, Empire Skirmisher and Empire halberdiers]
from Wittenhausen outpost you can recruit [Empire swordsmen,Empire crossbowman and Empire Handgunners]
works well
If M & B can handle it, i'll do that for each faction, at the moment there are 6 buildings working

del said:
And to all the warhammmer fans out there watch the forum in the next couple of days I will be posting info on the Warsword warbands port , I think you will like what we have planned for it  :grin:

Those are indeed nice news Del... :smile:

You are killing me whit this waiting :grin:

Keep it up lads !

Cheers !

Lover Out...

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I can't kill Dwarfs and when I go one I can eliminate entire armies single handedly because they can't do any damage unless on mounts. I just thought I would bring this to your attention since it's the only complaint I have about the mod but it really does spoil my experience, I mean what is the point if I have to turn on the cheats just to fight Dwarfs?

Corvid1986 said:
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I can't kill Dwarfs and when I go one I can eliminate entire armies single handedly because they can't do any damage unless on mounts. I just thought I would bring this to your attention since it's the only complaint I have about the mod but it really does spoil my experience, I mean what is the point if I have to turn on the cheats just to fight Dwarfs?
You didn't read the installation instructions
To install new races

This is a mod for the original Mount & Blade "ONLY"

To get the special races working properly you have to do the following

open program files and then Mount&Blade folder.

Move The Original folder called "data" in Program Files\Mount&Blade to somewhere safe DO NOT detele as you will not be able to play other Mods or native.

Move the folder in Mount&Blade\Modules\warsword called "data" to Program Files\Mount&Blade .

PLAY and Enjoy

You will have to change the data folders over again to play other mods or native .

or use iron launcher http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1501

Corvid1986 said:

:lol:

That issue has been posted like a hundred of times...

Please lads !

READ THE F***N FIRST POST !!!  :smile:

Cheers !!

Lover Out...

Update!
I've now completed the 1st block of recruitment buildings, and scenes,
In total 12 buildings have been added,
Empire
The blazing sun chapter keep, pic in previous post : recruit Empire knights, will make a armor set,
3 outposts where  you recruit ,skirmishers, spearmen and halberdiers,I considered the greatswords, but kept to the lower type troops,
Bretonnia
Grail chapel pic in precious post: recruit grail knights
3 Inns where you can recruit levy_swordsman,levy_archer and battle pilgrims,
Undead Vampire
Vampire Crypt : recruit blood Knights
3 Tombs where you again can recruit 3 types of the lower level troops Skeleton Warrior,Skeleton Archer and Skeleton Sharpshooter.
this will give players the building blocks to start their chosen army's.
Next block of buildings will be
Orc
Chaos
Wood elf.
In the tests I've done, I'm hoping some of the other team can do some more, I can't see at the moment any conflicts .so it could be possible to add more of these buildings to each faction say 6 each to the map?
I've also considered to add recruitment from castles and towns?

mb500.jpg
mb501.jpg
mb497.jpg
mb493.jpg
mb504.jpg
mb490-1.jpg

I've changed the recruitment building and scene for the undead
you now have a mausoleum
mb505.jpg

mb506.jpg

mb507.jpg

mb508.jpg

mb509.jpg

mb510.jpg

you1 said:
I've changed the recruitment building and scene for the undead
you now have a mausoleum
mb505.jpg

mb506.jpg

mb507.jpg

mb508.jpg

mb509.jpg

mb510.jpg

That my brave You1 is an epic work

EPIC WORK

Cheers !

Lover Out...

Hornblowers without lungs? :smile:
Anyways, looking good as usual! :wink:

EDIT I: What about some place for recruiting witch hunters? (Yes, I really like those guys for some reason beyond my own comprehension..)

Revan Shan said:
There are no skeleton sharpshooters on the VC:...

In Warhammer in fact... they don't even have archers.
Theres always 1, and guess who it is "Revan Shan" :smile:
read the 1st post
The mod Warsword is based around the warhammer world,
what army would go to war with no archers?, a defeated army

Lord Benrir said:
Hornblowers without lungs? :smile:
Anyways, looking good as usual! :wink:
EDIT I: What about some place for recruiting witch hunters? (Yes, I really like those guys for some reason beyond my own comprehension..)
Crossbow Joe said:
:grin: How many more factions do you have to go?
Its just not archers you recruit, each building has a pool of troops which changes weekly, at the moment its 3 types ,but this can be increased.
I'm hoping to give each faction one or more buildings to recruit from, I say hoping because I'm changing the code again because MB is having issues coping with all the new stuff,or I've missed typed something,
I'm doing the wood elf's now, hoping to get a chaos building in, any Pics you have would be helpful ,
I think with the extra recruitment buildings and the recruitment from towns and castles this should cover all the posts,
also me and Nameless are thinking of using the extra troop I've placed in the RB's to give quests and find that "warsword"

Back
Top Bottom