SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

del said:
Work has started on porting Warsword over to Warbands , the map and all the cities , castles and villages are all ready ported  :grin: but at the moment work is slow as Im making a new mod as well based on a post apocalypse world just to give me a change and chance to work on something of my own design.

So no we will not be helping with the other warhammer mod.

I am very happy about that Del...

Both works are great... I mean yours & the one of Furok...  (this one has more merit, since it has a released version)

As always.. you are the only respectable skaven in earth  :grin:

P.S. Stop annoying with that issue of the other warhammer mod  :lol:

EDIT: Del... What 's the name of that other mod you are working on ?  Thanks

Lover Out...

yep thats the one  :grin:
No proper name yet , still in early stages and still need ideas for it so all are welcome to post ideas if you can thanks.

1st of the undead village props, tomb
applied some texturing and a bump,
needs new sky applying

mb470.jpg

Would be cool that if the undead captured a town/village it would turn in to one of these scenes, but t would be no big deal if it didn't. Seeing as it would take a while to make individual scenes for each undead village will you be using the same one or two for each village for now? I would prefer to see a repeat of a cool looking village than one cool looking one whilst the rest look like swadia.

VianeyLover said:
you1 said:
Great work  :wink:
Are you doing the scenes for every faction ?
Cheers
Lover Out...
I would like to make new scenes for every faction, the human factions can use the native props, (I've altered the human village scenes alot) so don't expect to find just a few houses when you enter 1)
The issue i have is time, and material to build from, If anybody has a pic or there own table top model i could use for reference this would speed things up.

Crossbow Joe said:
Would be cool that if the undead captured a town/village it would turn in to one of these scenes, but t would be no big deal if it didn't. Seeing as it would take a while to make individual scenes for each undead village will you be using the same one or two for each village for now? I would prefer to see a repeat of a cool looking village than one cool looking one whilst the rest look like swadia.
that's a gr8 idea, i also have considered siege a warhammer village, I 've seen some code that might make this possible, It takes me some time to build new code, the recruitment from special buildings which I've finished was a good example of that.

you1 said:
Crossbow Joe said:

There are six undead villages each 1 has a different map icon, hopfuly i will alter all,
as long as the props are in the code, altered scenes can be done for updates without affecting your saved games, this may be the best option, as the WARSWORD book is written

undead temple, just to add facets

mb474.jpg
mb472.jpg
mb473.jpg
I will add the items individually, ie pillars, facets some players can build their own tombs,
Update, 1-11-10
added a graveyard wall, destroyed wall, made the other items separate so you can build and design your own tombs etc.

mb476.jpg

hey annoying question alert. I found the answer in the thread a long time ago but forgot the answer and cant seem to find it again. How do you stop the invincible goblins? I copied the Warsword data to the MnB folder which is what i believe what the directions were. Hope someone can give me an answer without flaming me  :oops:

Make sure that you follow the exact steps written in the first-post. Also, Ironlauncher is a good choice as well. (Just extract it to the Warsword folder and open Ironlauncher from there.)

nice sense you1

i'm glad to see them getting done. You don't know my disappointment when i visited the oak of ages and there wasn't a single tree....

lol.

If time is a consern (and it probably is) i'd love to see two different sense for each village culture and special places with a slight more attention, for example the oak of ages i just mentioned. While i'd be pretty happy to see most of the other wood elf places as just having a lot of trees.

Ok guys love this mod like none other however noticed few errors id really appreciate being fixed and if they have been MY BAD! :smile: Anyways i downloaded latest ver i can think of, but lords still getting stuck kinda annoying to watch 2 lords that you really need to conquer castle get stuck in river. But thats something I know is getting worked on but what really annoys me is....

Empire Pikemen.....ok the dark elves have a pike....the high elves have pikes....and what do the Empire Pikemen get? lil dinky spears come on guys I gotta see the huge Axehead on the side to say its a pike half the time they have spears half the time they got poleaxes but you can go to the arms shop and buy an actual pike but its highelf or darkelf just annoys me and Im an empire guy.

Anyways id really like it also if perhaps we can get spear bracing anytime soon? hehe

But whoever made this mod props man props.

Back
Top Bottom