Cant get it installed

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey i was lookin around a bit on the forums and found this awesome mod and ive gotta this mod seems to be rly badass. So i decide to download it. but for some reason when i have downloaded it and try to extract to C\Program Files\ Mount&Blade it just wont work it say that the system cant find the patch specified on every single file. like this

!  C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\
!  C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\Revenge of the Berserk v0.95 Final.zip: Cannot create Modules\Revenge of the Berserk\SceneObj\scn_village_72.sco
!  The system cannot find the path specified.
!  C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\Revenge of the Berserk v0.95 Final.zip: Cannot create Modules\Revenge of the Berserk\SceneObj\scn_village_73.sco
!  C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\Revenge of the Berserk v0.95 Final.zip: Cannot create Modules\Revenge of the Berserk\SceneObj\scn_village_74.sco

Over and over again (with different files) id really like to try this awesome mod out. anyone mind helping me?

Do you have a downloads folder you could extract the mod to.  It is saying there that it is looking for it in desktop.  Also are you running in vista?

Here's a possible solution:

1: Right Click the 'Start' button which should have the red, green, blue ,yellow windows icon on it, and click explore.

2: Go to the Mount and Blade directory [should be Program Files ----> Mount and Blade]

3: Click the expand, or 'triangle' next to it, that should open the folders up.

4: Now, open up your Revenge of the Berserk WinRar, and keep those two side by side for a moment.

5: Once you've done that, click the folder that says 'Revenge of the Berserk' as it's file name, and move it to Mount and Blade: Module folder. [Note: Moving means just clicking and dragging the folder. Everything in the folder will be there, so don't worry.]

6: Once that's done, if you're running Vista a window saying Windows needs your permission to continue the operation.

7: Click continue, and it should do the rest of the work for you, taking a few minutes at most, seconds at least.

Solution 2: If the above solution doesn't work, I can try to explain it a little bit better. I'm not good at explanations, but here goes.

It's basically just opening up the Mount and Blade folder, and the Winrar, and moving the Revenge of the Berserk folder directly onto the Mount and Blade modules folder. If that helps any in my explanation. If not, then...then I'm going to just go over in that corner and sulk for an hour. ;~;

Yeh i have a downloads folder. and yes i am running on vista shall i extract the mod to /downloads and then manualy move it into the M&B folder?.  and when i try kiritas way the game works but then i get the problem with the custom made characther sizes' being invulerable.

Didiuz said:
Yeh i have a downloads folder. and yes i am running on vista shall i extract the mod to /downloads and then manualy move it into the M&B folder?.  and when i try kiritas way the game works but then i get the problem with the custom made characther sizes' being invulerable.

Try to read the FAQ http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,81354.0.html it explains everything. You need to rename the beserkData to data but it will overide the original game data so back it up only then will the it work. It is also mentioned in the readme that came with your download.

Future version will run through ironlauncher again.  So no more hassle.  And it is a new version of ironlauncher too no more errors.

Back
Top Bottom