Officiall Thread for Solamnic Knights (recruiting JOIN NOW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cznielsen said:
I have now officially left the clan, have fun people! :wink:

You too huh at least we can fight together sometime
but for now I am resigning also

As a Grand Master I give my blessing and wish that Robert
Does Well for teh clan in the future
since we are all in good hands

http://solamnicknights.webs.com/
were reforming the clan iif you want in go to the new NEW forum and sign up
if you already signed up with the clan before and you still want in sign the application well revue you and youl ithere get accepted or not.
I Robert am the new Grand Master and my Arch Duke Cluntius, if you need ANY help with your application plz pm us thank you and good luck men.

WTF? What is going on here? I was away for a few days and look what mess this has come to! You think you can reform the "Solamnic Knights"? This was Gowe's clan. You are the Grandmaster of what?  :lol: If you are going to make a new clan, than make a new name.

There is one.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,104060.msg2582185.html#msg2582185

Actually, Gowe was "bullied" out of the clan by people who said he didn't do anything for the clan,
and when he wanted the leadership back, they refused saying: "It's better for the clan this way."

I mean come on, it's Gowes' clan.

MaHuD said:
Kinda his own fault, he needs to think before he acts.

Really Mahud no offence but 1 you should not have to put ur nose in places that dont need ur face in
2 Really my own fault? Are you a crack addict?! :evil:

3 I trusted those men and I dont know who talked to them but I expected them not to give in to those influences....I guess The old Solamnics although not many where never the type to give in to others

4 I might have had a few quareels but I fixed them if those boys who talked to my men still holding grugdes They should Grow up

5 you cannot say i am a bad commander The SLMC has seen me lead them to victory countless.yeah sure we lost a couple battles but we learn on the way

6 You gotta check yourself Mahud because to me YOU are THE JOKE coming up to a clan and saying things to discourage them makes no sense let alone say you are doing constructive critisim? Well I have 1 thing You Can GO **** yourself buddy and if anything else mind your own business and stop being an idiot and let me run things how I feel.*tsk tsk tsk* You proffesional What a joke

7 I did nothing to get this treatment anyways I played with The SLMc when I could I had councils with them on how to reform it in The FIRST place
now if you guys have grown up. You will leave me alone So I may attend to my own issues. You FAT BASTARDS!

8 Yes I am pissed off.....The fact of starting something and getting it taken away by just a few sucks and kicking my own advisors from the clan Hell Yeah I'm allowed to be pissed.

9 I'm too tired to complain..I wish luck to Robert and all and anyone having problems with me can **** off because it seems they have nothing better to do

10....Goodbye

I already warned all of us before when Dub was still here. We were too big. We recruited too many, and sometimes theres the common douche. I used to think Dub was an idiot... You guys are saying that Gowe didn't do anything for the clan? What did you guys do? Just asking. My prediction? This "Solamnic Knights" clan will probably just be an epic fail... We are in the same situation kind of, as TKHC.

Stratigos001 said:
I already warned all of us before when Dub was still here. We were too big. We recruited too many, and sometimes theres the common douche. I used to think Dub was an idiot... You guys are saying that Gowe didn't do anything for the clan? What did you guys do? Just asking. My prediction? This "Solamnic Knights" clan will probably just be an epic fail... We are in the same situation kind of, as TKHC.

So true

Cznielsen said:
Stratigos001 said:

So true
Unfortunately so
it got to unorganized but thats y we have kicked many of the old members or no shows out
thats y we have an in-depth application and they must show up for at least one practice or tournament every two weeks if not there kicked
Gowe started this clan we only what to keep it growing
Gowe you are always welcome sir and never forget that

MaHuD said:
You are the one on crack, calling me your hero and so many others while some are just fooling you.

Mahud for once go **** yourself and ur mom

Scientia LOL like always alll good man

Sir Gowe said:
MaHuD said:
You are the one on crack, calling me your hero and so many others while some are just fooling you.

Mahud for once go **** yourself and ur mom

Scientia LOL like always alll good man
Why? Was your mother so good that you are recommending it to others?
Kinda sad Gowe.

Back
Top Bottom