Officiall Thread for Solamnic Knights (recruiting JOIN NOW)

Users who are viewing this thread

HAZAR! I have joined the ranks! We will be lead on to victory!

The name is a bit iffy though... I mean isn't Solamnia a disease?

Your memberlist is impressive though. I'd expected half of them to be loners and the other half to being warbandless.

I am honored to have such the compliment we are called Solamnic knights now tho and ya i thought the same thing before but things seem to be working out

Sir Gowe said:
yes thanks for being there Arch and yoshi shame man lol
anyways these guys are good so i hope to see you guys on this next week getting ready we need to practise another time for the battle

I am afraid that you are too demanding a master. The warriors of IRC renounce your knighthood and forswear their oaths of bondage.

FrisianDude said:
Your memberlist is impressive though. I'd expected half of them to be loners and the other half to being warbandless.

We're all in a clan. Just... not this one.

okiN said:
Sir Gowe said:
yes thanks for being there Arch and yoshi shame man lol
anyways these guys are good so i hope to see you guys on this next week getting ready we need to practise another time for the battle

I am afraid that you are too demanding a master. The warriors of IRC renounce your knighthood and forswear their oaths of bondage.

FrisianDude said:

We're all in a clan. Just... not this one.

So be it oKin but thanks for the help you offered anyways

Hi Sir Gowe how is recruitment going? Are you planning to prepare a video for the contest coming soon?  Maybe it will be nice for guild reputation :wink:

I am open for the idea of joining this knighthood. I am DukeAlaric in Multiplayer. I do some fine work with a spear I would say. (I sent Sir Gowe a PM)

After our battle with nk, I am requesting a battle against the Knights of Pomerania. A knighthood needs war and enemies, my grandmaster, Sir Gowe.

I take this I am second in command! Yays. I have sent a ranking suggestion to Sir Gowe regarding the different types of ranks through e-mail. If it goes through my in game name will be Solamnic_LKN_Julianos LKN Stands For "Lord knight"

This (if accepted by our Grandmaster) Will be the ranking system.

SolRanks.jpg

your Idea is one i am very fond and proud of we are finally growing but modify the system for we cannot forget our Knights of the Sword for they are our infantry fanatics and most of them are good i have either seen or played with or agaisnt them myself personally
I was thinking you would put Solamnic_LKR_Julianos since you command my Rose order my friend
if u guys want squires i hope you recruit and also make videos for the guild also, Julianos make a tag for everyone

Stratigos001 said:
After our battle with nk, I am requesting a battle against the Knights of Pomerania. A knighthood needs war and enemies, my grandmaster, Sir Gowe.

Oh my oh my we need to get ready first im waiting for the nk to put up the place and time im hoping we will all be ready

:oops: Completely forgot about knight of the sword. If they are infantry the ranks should be
Teutonic Knight (TKS)    Feudal Knight (FKS)

These are more of ranks than description.

The last initial in a rank is what Group they are in

Here is what our names are.

Solamnic_GM_Gowe
Solamnic_LKR_Julianos
Solamnic_RKR_Prince_of_Mirkwood (I suggest a shorter name... :razz:)
Solamnic_RKR_DukeAlaric
Solamnic_TKS_Mage246
Solamnic_FKS_Ruthven
Solamnic_FKS_Yoshiboy
Solamnic_FKS_Kapt Torbjorn (try going with either just Kapt or Torbjorn Kapt looks like another rank)
Solamnic_FKS_Joushio
Solamnic_FKS_William Wallace
Solamnic_VKC_seFF
Solamnic_KNC_Faranox
Solamnic_KNC_An4Sh
Solamnic_KNC_COGlory
Solamnic_Cpt_aLEX AUGMENTED
Solamnic_Sgt_DarkEnigma
Solamnic_Paige_Arch3r
Solamnic_Squire_Arch
Solamnic_Squire_snail

Ok, that's it hope it fits your satisfaction.

Since my new name will be Solamnic_RKR_DukeAlaric, should I take of the "Duke" part, as it seems like a rank or should I keep it and be the Duke of the Knighthood: Solamnic_DR_Alaric? Also, are me and prince of mirkwood both in 3rd command or is he higher?

julianos said:
:oops: Completely forgot about knight of the sword. If they are infantry the ranks should be
Teutonic Knight (TKS)    Feudal Knight (FKS)

These are more of ranks than description.

The last initial in a rank is what Group they are in

Here is what our names are.

Solamnic_GM_Gowe
Solamnic_LKR_Julianos
Solamnic_RKR_Prince_of_Mirkwood (I suggest a shorter name... :razz:)
Solamnic_RKR_DukeAlaric
Solamnic_TKS_Mage246
Solamnic_FKS_Ruthven
Solamnic_FKS_Yoshiboy
Solamnic_FKS_Kapt Torbjorn (try going with either just Kapt or Torbjorn Kapt looks like another rank)
Solamnic_FKS_Joushio
Solamnic_FKS_William Wallace
Solamnic_VKC_seFF
Solamnic_KNC_Faranox
Solamnic_KNC_An4Sh
Solamnic_KNC_COGlory
Solamnic_Cpt_aLEX AUGMENTED
Solamnic_Sgt_DarkEnigma
Solamnic_Paige_Arch3r
Solamnic_Squire_Arch
Solamnic_Squire_snail

Ok, that's it hope it fits your satisfaction.

If I am correct, Pages go before Squires. Page boys serve in the court, and Squires follow their masters to battle.

Back
Top Bottom