There will be a bit of a slowdown in bugfixes and responses...

Users who are viewing this thread

...because my wife has just given birth to a baby boy. She and he are doing very well, but I'll be slow in responding to ideas and bug reports, at least for a little while. But I'll still be checking in fairly regularly, and I should still be able to get all the features in working order in time for release.

congratulations! :grin:

When you say that, are you indicating that theres a certain timeframe for release? >.> Wishful thinking :smile:

Congratulations nijis! Here's hoping he's a healthy kid and will grow up smart :smile:. Don't worry about beta, it can wait for a bit. Family first!

Congratulations Nijis!

Family is always more important than work.

Best of luck, and I hope your family continues to do very well!

Congratulations!  Have you given him a name yet?

And make sure you get him playing Mount&Blade right away!

Wow, congratulations! This is great news.

I wish them good health and happiness. Take your time and enjoy these unrepeatable days.

Well Congratulation and ya should call him Kraven xD.

Anyway take ya time, no rush, would even push it as far and say that if need be push the release back a bit if you need extra time with ya wife and child.

nijis said:
...because my wife has just given birth to a baby boy. She and he are doing very well, but I'll be slow in responding to ideas and bug reports, at least for a little while. But I'll still be checking in fairly regularly, and I should still be able to get all the features in working order in time for release.
Congrats!!! Whats his name? *please be styo please be styo*  :razz: But seriously whats his name? And i hope he will be healthy and as smart as his dad :wink:

Skot the Sanguine said:
Ha!  For a moment I thought it was going to be bad news.  Congrats to you and your wife Nijis!  Ignore Styo, I wouldn't even name one of my turds after him  :lol:
Pfft Styo is a nick name in Ukrainian. My real name is Стефан, Стьопа, or Степан which in english is Stephan.  :wink:

Congradulations to you and your family! You are doing a proper good job already mate! No rush, I wish your family luck.

Back
Top Bottom