BNL EYW - Development/Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Peralta

Sergeant Knight
BNL: Eighty Years of War is recruitng Modellers, Scripters and Texturers, apply now ! - Current version: v0.21 - Next update: v0.3

In this thread, you can find our progress on development of the mod and its versions. More information about V0.3 can be found in this thread and else in the status report post.

Though I'm pretty much terrible at modelling/texturing, I was planning to retexture some native armors to look a bit more in-place for this timeperiod and I'd also intended to try and model some sort of hat. :razz:

Improving troops and adding mercenaries would be a piece of cake for me, if you need help with those two things, though. :grin:

FrisianDude said:
Though I'm pretty much terrible at modelling/texturing, I was planning to retexture some native armors to look a bit more in-place for this timeperiod and I'd also intended to try and model some sort of hat. :razz:

Improving troops and adding mercenaries would be a piece of cake for me, if you need help with those two things, though. :grin:

Well, if you could make up a list with the mercenaries of that time, then please. And you can rebalance the troops if you want and add/change their equipment etc. Would be appreciated if you would.

We are thinking to release an English version to ease the understanding of the units and weapons etc. With that I will probaly release bugfixes for several bugs in the mod. The English will also be bugfixt then by that time.

When that will be, I do not know for sure yet, but it shouldn't take long. :grin:

spijdie said:
:lol:
write it next time on a piece of paper or in word :mrgreen:

I will do so next time. :razz:

Hey there, I noticed you already have a 2D artist
but, I'm pretty handy at doing 2D stuff, like banners etc. So i might be able to help him a bit. :smile:

Well, if would like to help, you are very welcome!  :smile:

We can always use people who want to help. I cannot think at the moment of something directly, maybe you could start working at,

Geuzen01.jpg

Making some art of a unit of these, to use in the encounter menu's when you meet bandits for example. If you would make something like this in the style pf M&B, then please.

Jezze said:
No, I got a wrong pic, sorry. I don't think art based on a photo will look good.
Maybe you can do some more with this one;

watergeuzenpt.jpg

Don't worry Jezze i will put him to work. U can pm me if u need any more screens for like naval battle or wages, or captured or anything

Just go crazy on 2D art, and let the community vote for the best artwork for each situation  :wink:

Peralta said:
Jezze said:
I 'll will make a list soon. I might know what stuff I could use :wink:.

I suggest we let people vote :smile:

Nah, people always want perfect things. and it never works out that way.
As Burke said, the people have to shut up and be guided by those who have the skill to do it.  :mrgreen: (he said it in a different way)

Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Jezze said:

As Burke said, the people have to shut up and be guided by those who have the skill to do it.  :mrgreen: (he said it in a different way)

Sounds like dictatorship...

OK  :mrgreen:

Peralta said:
Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Jezze said:

Sounds like dictatorship...

OK  :mrgreen:
Lol yeh, pure elitarism. shhh  :razz:

+

Angry Spanish Dutchman with beard

Bandiet.png

Well, if you think what we need, dont hesitate to make a small list and we will see how it will turn out.

EDIT: I just spoke to our new modeler, ismael.karakose, and he promised to give him some models. I saw some screenies and darn, he is good :smile:. That includes a weapon and a ship for now, the ship needs some adjustment to fit in our time span, but that shouldn't be a real problem.

Back
Top Bottom