rhino knights

Users who are viewing this thread

priris

Recruit
Ok so my brother was playing it having the time of his life when the last enemys were toose damn rhino knights. It wont let him hit them Like he takes his 5 foot sword swings in hitting range but it just goes through them leaving to trace of damage... please help me fix this

If you check the faq page (or bug one) there is a brief description of why that problem happens.  Basically look for BerserkData in your main M&B folder.  Rename it to Data.  Rename the current Data folder to NativeData.  You will have to rename them back to play other mods.  The next release will have all the Data files in a data file within the mod folder and this problem won't exist.  This will make use of ironlauncher.

Berserker Pride said:
If you check the faq page (or bug one) there is a brief description of why that problem happens.  Basically look for BerserkData in your main M&B folder.  Rename it to Data.  Rename the current Data folder to NativeData.  You will have to rename them back to play other mods.  The next release will have all the Data files in a data file within the mod folder and this problem won't exist.  This will make use of ironlauncher.
yah i've done that but the rhino knights are still impossible to hit. i've done all that with copying the beserk data and stuff because you can hit all the small or large people just not the rhino knights. :???:

If you're running Vista make sure you didn't save them into a temp file, which vista likes to do unless you disable it. Look for a tab titled "Compatibility Files" and if there is one, cut the files inside and paste them into the real M&B directory folder.

Back
Top Bottom