Facebook: The fappening. (Taleworlds group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Remember back in the day, when I used to be like "Hey, this whole inscribing on stone tablets thing is a fad that'll pass in a couple of years,"  :?:

I was totally right. And facebook is no different. In fact, I predict that because fads inevitably come around full circle, people will give up facebook in FAVOUR of that whole stone tablet inscription thing.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Who are you?
Wait, nobodies actually going to introduce me? Aww.  :sad:
Well, anyway. Theses the short version at least.
Vraelomon said:
Actually, when I first registerred here my sole purpose was to annoy the TLD team because I had no idea how to act on a forum. In fact I didnt even know about the updated topics button so I just checked the thread everyday and was online for all of two seconds daily. Then, one day I got myself an avatar and signature and all that good stuuff and decided to base all the information on my profile around King Richard the Lionhearted. No idea why, but I did. With this new found Identity I waltz around the warlords den and acted like an expert on native gameplay. I also asked random people about the origon of their avatars or signatures. One day, September 27 of 2014, I somehow managed to find the rhyming thread here in fun stuff. I conducted a spontaneous act of necromancy, and That was my first ever post in the off topic section of the forums. Which lead to me seeing all the rest of the threads in Fun stuff, and so I randomly posted in those as well. I can only imagine that first impressions werent that great. Pretty sure I was just a recruit at the time. Eventually I crawled slowly into the rest of The Anarchist Guild, slowly creeping into all of the other boards here and eventually I even discovered the updated topics button. Yes, it took that long. Grew like a mold and I've been here ever since, acting stupid and spending an unfortanate amount of time every day on the forum, bragging about my abnormally large wanker or confusing myself with various medical terms. I also occasionaly call good people dorks or follow spammers into non-english forums. And thus here we are.

The story of Vraelomon, everybody. Most of it anyway. I'll come back if I missed something.
I should go back and add more...

Seff said:
There's really no point in two parallel communities, apart from stalking the other TW people.
Agreed. No idea why y'all twats left IRC to facebork and snapchat in the first place. Down with FB and SC!

There was someone who wanted to join that I blocked by mistake. If you apply again, I'll allow it.

Oops.

Also, I can only imagine all these people joining and going "...but this place is completely dead."

I liked it when Teo had a naked butt for his profile pic and commented 'NOSE' on all of mine. I have relatives on fb.

Back
Top Bottom