Version 0.630 is out! (Version 0.632 now)

Users who are viewing this thread

CurryMutton: Thanks for your feedback.

Skree: Strength adds to damage as before. However I nerfed the damage stats of one handed weapons a bit. Also warrider damage is gone. It's all computed with a uniform model now that takes into account relative speed (it doesn't matter whether you are on horseback or not) direction of the relative speed and direction of the attack, as well as the speed rating of the weapon. It should be pretty much physically accurate and intuitive.

Edit:
Kniggit: Thanks. Zendar tavern has been made by one of our new artists (I am not sure what his nick is. Let us call him Mr T.) It is not completed yet though.

Great job with the new patch, I'm having a lot of fun. Some constructive criticism:

Can you lower the distance one has to look to get the left and right animations? Right now you have to look all the way to the side of the guy to get those side strike animations. Other than that this system is far more realistic than before, great job!

Also, here's a bug that may exist: adding a point to INT should give you one extra skill point during that level and forever after, right? So from scratch you get 1 skill point per level, but with extra INT you should now get 2 skill points per level, right? Well I did get that extra skill point immediately when I added the INT, but never after... Afterwards I still get only 1 skill point per level.

EDIT1: This might be a bug too but I get very low damage with my lance, even when I have like +87% speed bonus. Most of the time it's either 0 or under 10, never above 20...

EDIT2: Ok here's another one, a bug for sure this time: I just leveled, so I spent my 10 weapon points upgrading two-handed weapon fighting. Then I added an ability point to AGILITY, which gave me 5 extra weapon points. However, after I spent my original 10, the buttons disappeared, and they did not reappear when I got the extra 5 points.

Excellent release, Armagan! Quick question: did the autoupdater break? I read the forums earlier today, fired up M&B, and hit the update button, but it reported no new updates.

Thanks again for your thorough support.

Kniggit said:
hmm, you changed the throwing knives, those are roman gladiuses more than throwing daggers

Throwing knives are the sames as before, you're talking about throwing daggers.

armagan said:
CurryMutton: Thanks for your feedback.

Skree: Strength adds to damage as before. However I nerfed the damage stats of one handed weapons a bit. Also warrider damage is gone. It's all computed with a uniform model now that takes into account relative speed (it doesn't matter whether you are on horseback or not) direction of the relative speed and direction of the attack, as well as the speed rating of the weapon. It should be pretty much physically accurate and intuitive.

Edit:
Kniggit: Thanks. Zendar tavern has been made by one of our new artists (I am not sure what his nick is. Let us call him Mr T.) It is not completed yet though.

I see. Using this system, though, a courser is better than a charger to deliver "drive-by" attacks? (due to higher speed)

Looks amazing, keep it up! :grin: I love the fact that sword sisters have coarsers now (starting to train me a squad of women :razz:), it's a pleasure to see all those white horses charging down a hill, with their sabres glittering in the light. :smile:

Wow, even veluca has a cool tavern!

@ Worbah, yea, thats what i meant, throwing daggers, thanx

MAN, isnt the foot combat INTENSE?

I LOVE THIS!!!

Great hob on everythin armagan, well worth waiting and not tossing my comp out the window, thanks for helpin me out!

These new taverns is a really nice add, it brings nice atmosphere on my tavern visits. Although some taverns are still just plain & empty rooms.

Btw, it would be cool to have just useless NPC:s wondering in shops and taverns just for eyecandy.

Yaay!

Kudos on the quick patching. It is a damn good update, the AI appears to be much nicer, graphics are sexier by far, the new swing system takes a bit getting used to, but I like it. New crosshair for the bow is nice. Knockdown ability is quite cool. City improvments are also sexy. Whoo!

Keep up the good work, Armagan.

I LOVE the new shader thingy. My sword sisters looked so awesome that I immediately started with a woman character :cool: It is good that those girls have horses now, it makes them much more worth the job on getting them.
Have you done something to the battle sizes? I feel the black knights coming towards me in a massive assault (this doesn't mean I can't kill them with my barbarian :twisted: ). Whatever it is, it makes the battles much more interesting. :smile:

Armagan, may I suggest updating the screenshots on the main page? With the new pixel shading and whatnot, it looks a lot better now. Having better looking screeshots could perhaps bring in more customers.

Thanks for all the kind comments and motivation. :grin:

Dread:
Yes, this could be a good time to update screenshots. Camus has posted a great shot on page 2 of this thread. We can use that one if he permits us :smile:

Dread said:
Armagan, may I suggest updating the screenshots on the main page? With the new pixel shading and whatnot, it looks a lot better now. Having better looking screeshots could perhaps bring in more customers.
I think we should also add general info, such as system requirements and the like, to make the purchasing process smoother for prospective players.

Holy crap!!

I fell asleep playing M&B. :oops: I wake up and he has already done another fix?

Armagan ... you are the best! The game looks great, plays great, and keeps getting better and better!

One of your biggest fans,

Narcissus

didn't get to play much before bed, but the new version is very nice.

I especially like the archery changes, and I've used them to good effect.

I still have issues with my troops not being able to hit much, but enemy troops seeming to have incredible ranged accuracy. maybe I'm misreading the situation.

Back
Top Bottom