[SZ] Święty Zastęp (Sacred Band)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwæt!

Would a member of the SZ contact me regarding a forthcoming training match?

:wink:

Sorry for the double-post but I'm still awaiting to hear from you?

- Eirikur

Well this will wake them up.

I'm dissapointed to see that certain SZ have been complete assholes to players, old and new alike. I've seen some thrash a newbie in a fight, and instead of just getting on, shout "lol noob owned". When an older player tries to tell them to be a bit more respectful, it ends up in a full blown arguement.

Similarly, many of SZ like to glitch. Especially in the mods, like Invasion. We try to warn them, and they totally ignore us.

Come on, I used to respect this clan. Now if I see one of them in a duel server I almost can't control myself :sad:

Perhaps this would be a good moment to note that whenever I see this thread, I see the word 'Sweaty' instead of 'Swiety'. Well, it amuses me, sweatband.

1. WE ARE IN TOUCH ALL THE TIME. I have studies and work, and every 15 minutes I need to find other wifi. ARGH!

2. Goddamn, "SZ guys"? Nicknames! Nicknames or save it for yourself. Screens will do, If you don't have any, send logs to me or Kalpokor.

Scientia Excelsa and Mabons
Goddamn, "SZ guys"? Nicknames! Nicknames or save it for yourself. Screens will do, If you don't have any, send logs to me or Kalpokor
Thats all for this matter. You guys sometimes behaves like small kid, running to mom and crying "Eee somebody do this or this.....punish him!" Funny  :cool: Server admins can kick or even ban so..... If someone play alone, it is his private business. If we play in organized group, then we have not any problems. So accuse single person, not a whole clan.

Aye, i've been meaning to say this, please tell you're fellow clan members to not rejoin the server once dead when playing Invasion. I tried to tell Chidori and some other SZ guy, talar? Anyways, i don't know if they understood what i was saying. Also, please tell them not to glitch. (glitching: going to a place on the map the bots can't reach)

-Kazzan

Kalpokor said:
Goddamn, "SZ guys"? Nicknames! Nicknames or save it for yourself. Screens will do, If you don't have any, send logs to me or Kalpokor
Thats all for this matter. You guys sometimes behaves like small kid, running to mom and crying "Eee somebody do this or this.....punish him!" Funny  :cool: Server admins can kick or even ban so..... If someone play alone, it is his private business. If we play in organized group, then we have not any problems. So accuse single person, not a whole clan.
Barbies anyone?

Yes, long, long ago, barbie party was our mistake, we did it for fun, but we broke the rules. Since this event we avoid such wrong recreations  :mrgreen:

Kalpokor said:

Maybe when there comes a time when not every single SZ player on the US servers makes a fool of himself, I'll find it in me to hold the clan to a higher reputation.  The honorable players you keep insisting you have need to start hanging out over here in North America, because the clowns we saw until they all got banned have made you a laughingstock.

Hail!

I would like to apologise on my own behalf. Mid-way through the last set of 5 rounds on Ruins, my monitor failed.  :neutral:

I did dig out my old 15" monitor to rejoin TeamSpeak and check everything but I'm afraid that I was unable to play on such a small ratio.

Again, apologies.

- Eirikur

Thx for training SZ, it was nice!  Ofc, armor bug made some problems for nords, but still!  :wink:

I m very sad about my ping (and other RS too).
After some changes with servers (remember day, when all servers except Hetwill were down?) most of russian players have terrible ping now.
I think i had something like 25-50 on Sacred Band Server, but now it is 150 (!)  :mad: EU, Battleground - same.

Hope to meet on battlefield soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom