Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am interested in joining the Legion's ranks.  I am a mild tempered 30 year old teacher, simply looking for a good group of people to coordinate with in Warband.  I am a team player and enjoy playing the role of a spearman.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks

Hello, I too would like to join the ranks of the Legion. I'm a easy going 19 year old, looking for a group of people to enjoy the game with. I enjoy playing Cav. the most. Hope to hear from you

Hi, I'm getting warband in about a few minutes when I'm home. I'm a twenty year old college student and I'm looking to join a clan in this game. I use vent with a variety of other online games and like to use the longbow much. If I'm accepted I'll name my character XIII_Ciel. Please get back to me with a PM or forum response.

Hello Legion,

This is my formal resignation from this clan.
I am disassociating myself from this clan and its members. Nobody please PM me for clan related matters. I thoroughly encourage all members that are not happy with this clan to join PRT.
They are a great clan, worthy of me. This clan it too inactive for my tastes.
Goodbye legion!

-Hulksmash

EDIT: Spelling.

HULKSMASH said:
Hello Legion,

I am disassociating myself from this clan and its mambers. Nobody please PM me for clan related matters. I thoroughly encourage all members that are not happy with this clan to join PRT.
Goodbye legion!

-Hulksmash

NO DON'T!!
:grin:

Why not do what Sir_Willam did and have a clanmerge?

HULKSMASH said:
Hello Legion,

I am disassociating myself from this clan and its members. Nobody please PM me for clan related matters. I thoroughly encourage all members that are not happy with this clan to join PRT.
Goodbye legion!

-Hulksmash

EDIT: Spelling.

Sadly, I may have to do the same thing soon. It seems like we will be getting more new members, but I would prefer not to be in a full noob clan.

Hello everyone as you may know we have lost a valuable member. I guessed this was coming but hoped it never did. I would like to tell everyone that from now on we shall be a active clan. On saturday 5pm eastern 2:00pm pacific time we will have a tournament. Also please everyone who is interested in joining as the scribe/co leader please tell me because at the tournament i will tell you who it is. For now please use Hulks thread until we have a new scribe who will make a new thread.

HULKSMASH said:
Hello Legion,

Goodbye legion!

-Hulksmash
I will be leaving this clan as well orange, nobody is ever on, including you, even our vent server is empty,i know im just a regular, but if there were ranks for how long i played warband, i would b a knight, so at this, i go and join the Paladins. Goodbye Legion XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom