Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since you are now Scribe**, I would like to join. About Rule #5, I do kind of suck, I am trying to get better. Is there any exception to that?

Mainly EU or US clan?.. I like roman themed things, although I havent been in a clan for a while I feel I could give it a go on warbands... although I generally suck at blocking, shooting... Only half decent at horseback swordsmanship.

TehOther said:
Well, since you are now Scribe**, I would like to join. About Rule #5, I do kind of suck, I am trying to get better. Is there any exception to that?
If you read below
HULKSMASH said:
5.Don't suck

*if you violate a rule(besides #5)you will be warned by orangeknite or your centurion
#5 was just for laughs  :grin:
Yes you can both get in but i do not make the decisions just pm orangeknite with your application
Mainly a US clan

I HOPE #5 was a joke seeing as your own emperor is god-awful  :lol:
Ha ha ha, no, but seriously, he's bad.

But hey, at least he proved a lot of people wrong with this Warband. (sort of)

You may want to change the thread title, there's a typo in it: you typed 'Leigion', it should be Legion methinks :wink:.

I am hardly our Master at Arms, but I shall put the matter before our duke and champion for consideration.  Are you sure you have enough members to organize such a match?

HULKSMASH said:
Maybe when we get a few more people it could be possibe
i am sure that our entire clan would be honored to face the most noble and valliant HOBOKNIGHTS

And us HOBO's never scoff at the idea of free gold  :wink:

HULKSMASH said:
Maybe when we get a few more people it could be possibe
i am sure that our entire clan would be honored to face the most noble and valliant HOBOKNIGHTS

A worthy request, sirrah.  We shall keep a HOBOEYE out for your clan, should the time come when you have enough members.

orangeknite1 said:
it is accutly my clan not hulksmashs i will pm you when we have enough mems

I think hulk should follow that proud roman tradition of a general rebelling against his emperor to claim the throne.

I proclaim you Caesar Hulksmash

rebellionf.png

I found this in my mail box when waking up today, rebellion, or worse?

Will we see an east roman and western roman empire duking it out? is this the first great scism?

Time will tell, but I felt I had to post this because well...1. i'm a **** and 2. this should be funny as hell

HULKSMASH said:
lol twas a joke :grin:

Kind of, you wanted to laugh about your leader behind his back with me...guess that qualifies as a joke.

The mail does pretty much state that you intend to rebel and take the title of Caesar like yourself, but dude we're not going to judge you, we're all about historic accuracy here!

Which does of course mean, we need you to get killed in the ensuing civil war but...small sacrifice for historic accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom