The ? thread

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowmosquito said:
insomniac said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
alucard2567 said:
how do I play blackjack? what do i have to do to get to play blackjack?

bj is not enabled in v.0.8

lol bj reminds me something else, don't use the short form  :lol:

yeah, what do you think this is?  The Wedding Dance?  :lol:

I would like some more dirty things in the mod, not about wedding but prostitution. Maybe penis colada can make an animation of intercourse  :grin: well what frustrates me is you pay  the prostitute and nothing happens, only your health increases but you cannot see the actual things  :grin:

Well, showing the sex isn't a priority for me.  I don't see it as important to the game.  There are more important things I'd rather see working instead. 

Maybe I'll get some ladies I know to record some sexy noises so at least you'll have some audible feedback. :wink: That is pretty easy.

yellowmosquito said:
Well, showing the sex isn't a priority for me.  I don't see it as important to the game.  There are more important things I'd rather see working instead. 

Maybe I'll get some ladies I know to record some sexy noises so at least you'll have some audible feedback. :wink: That is pretty easy.

that really helps  :wink:

Increses health? never heard of it, at least in RL  :razz:

should increase morale, but health..?
for what I last read on news (last time, some 20 or 25 years ago)
sexual diseases where doing rather well, and coming up.
Should add a way to get sick or something lol

Whoop! Necroposting!  :twisted:
But better than starting a new topic for a single question, isn't it?  :wink:

So...
Is it possible to alter the muzzle flash/smoke effect without using python?
and if: how?

i want to add a tweaked, single handed version of the sawed-off winchester (yeah, stone me to death for it  :grin:). i allready altered the mesh to fit the pistol animation and changed the flags with the item editor. but the muzzle flash is still misplaced.
IIRC it has something to do with the trigger values? but fooling around with the values didn't work.

i would like it if in sieges instead of the (imho stupid) cannon-blasting-the-gate thing, we just climbed ladders like in regular M&B.

that, or else make the cannons a unit (or perhaps something we can install on our town/fort walls for a price as an upgrade...?) and have it so we can direct their fire.

bayoneted rifles as melee weapons for infantry would be cool too.

and finally, itd be nice if knives could be used to block other knives (but not anything larger than a knife). in Warband itd probably be easy to make something like that work in a mod, but im not sure about vanilla. also, the Rifleman's Knife says it can block, and it looks big enough to, but it cant for some reason.

I've just come to say great job on the mod guys, this really is an excellent mod.  I hope you continue to work on it as I'm sure anyone who has tried it out would agree it's one of the best mods for M&B.

I have the latest M&B installed via Steam. I am wondering why it thinks I'm using an old one and how to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom