Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

sadistic Lord when asked if he quarrelled with another responds:

"It is no secret. Lord <Blah> I despite him.  He puts on such a nauseating display of virtue..."

AFAIK, it should be "depise" and not "despite".  Of course, I'm American, what do I know about English. :smile:

In the first Traveller dialogues, "Calradia is divided between" the correct word would be "amongst" as there are more than two kingdom factions.  This has bugged me for ages!

When you meet a claimant to a throne, the first dialogue says, "My name is <player name>. At your sevice." Missing an R between E and V in service.

Warband 0.711
Minister:
"meantime,s" instead of meantime.

mb19.jpg

mb54.jpg

Double period. Should probably either be a single period '.' or a proper ellipsis '...'

mb55.jpg

I probably should have resized the images, sorry. >_>

Visit A Lady quest.  The screen that occurs just before the visit.  The nurse asks you to dress up as a charwoman
and sneaks you into the "garden". 

In the last sentence she asks you to be discrete...  I believe the word is spelled "discreet".  m-w.com agrees :smile:.

When the tavern owner confronts you over the belligerent drunk you just killed and he's talking about taking the man's purse/sword, one of the words "to" is supposed to be "too." I can't seem to find any other drunks willing to attack me, so I haven't been able to grab a screen shot.

When talking to lords about whom they've quarreled with, they say "It is no secret. I despite him." I believe this is supposed to be "I despise him."

Lezalit's initial dialog:

mb15.jpg

"The Lords here in Suno has no tase...". It should be "Lord", as the rest of the sentence is in singular.

I cheat-conquered a Sarranid town after joining the Rhodoks, and asked one of my fellow Counts who he thought should receive the land. His word choice is a little off in the response, though still I'm glad he supports me :razz:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb50/Wheem_NewbAlert/CountGrammaticalError.jpg
"He" in the second sentence should be changed to "You" for the player.

Edit: Should also drop the last S in "deserves" (though not for when he's speaking about a third party)

v 0.802
82380843.jpg
Shouldn't it be herself?

50903815.jpg
Shouldn't it be vassal or lady?
And it should be she not he.
+This one is also a bug since she is still my vassal like if nothing has happend

MountainBlade said:
I'm not sure what the problem is? Unsewn is a word, though maybe not in American English.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unsewn

Back
Top Bottom