Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

The Firentis typo isn't one as to spit someone on a sword is to stab him through, to change it the way you mean the sentence would have to say "and I spit him with my sword" instead of the way it is put in the sentence

Hi Hi just discovered the text when a lord catches up to you after doing naughty things to his villagers,
I have heard that you have stolen cattles from my villagers living at "village name" , stolen my villagers property. you will pay results for this dishonorable act

Cattle is already plural and does not need a s on the end of it.

Not sure if it is just Yargolek or if this is true for other kings (didn't notice it when I was running around making nice)

mb9.jpg

sume should be sum

I noticed this in v 1.134 single-player recently.

The description includes the text "their bones knawed by wild beasts."  Where "knawed" should be spelled "gnawed".

Also I see that the "unsewn" spelling is still being used for describing village fields rather than the correct "unsown" as has been reported in earlier versions.

I noticed sometimes that my character will refer to others as "madam" when talking to lords.  I actually think this is a glitch, as the way the character says it (something along the lines of "Thank you, madam") makes it seem like it isn't their line, but rather another lord's.

Also, there are some times when my female character is referred to as a male and my male character referred to as female.

Skypiercers said:
Also, there are some times when my female character is referred to as a male and my male character referred to as female.
How to break it to you that they are trans gender?

Skypiercers said:
I noticed sometimes that my character will refer to others as "madam" when talking to lords.  I actually think this is a glitch, as the way the character says it (something along the lines of "Thank you, madam") makes it seem like it isn't their line, but rather another lord's.

Are you running Diplomacy? This has been quite common in the recent versions.

im suprised noone found it yet, but Lezalit introduces himself as ...Lazalit  :cool:

Hey guys,

I'm new to this Forum yes and I'm sorry if this particular spelling mistake has already been discussed and is marked as fixed in the next version of Warband; but looking through all of the topics to check if this is the case or not is too much for me right now :b

So what this is: Mount and Blade: Warband (obviously) and the module is Native. I modded it for e.g. more arrows and changed stuff like armor values, but didn't touch the text files, so I believe this is Natives'-native problem ( :b ).

I'm afraid I can't post the link at this moment of time since I'm new, if an admin or anybody else is interested please ask me and I'll send it to you.

Anyways a short description: I played around in Native and was talking to a Guild Master, when I encountered 2 spelling errors.

I can't show you the picuture (no links) so these are the 2 errors:

1 - In the first line it says "extraordenary", and though I'm a native German guy I believe it's supposed to be "extraordinary". If not ignore this and go on to the second one.
2 - The second error is in the 3rd line - "impiossible" is enriched with one "i" too much in my opinion :b I suggest changing this to "impossible".

Also I'm afraid I can't remember which Guild Master this was, but I'm sure you guys can figure that out somehow.

Good luck :b

A03468677FB0EFD19CB50C014CB85B71ED242D62

N.B. "...should of take the throne." should be written "...should have taken the throne."

EDIT: **** yeah I broke the page!

hey im really pissed of here, and not that im a rude guy, but i need some answers for my weird,annoying,upseting bugs that ive received

1.i can only see leather clothes and a pair of shoes in every town's market,they sell ragged clothes on the horse market and a hat in the goods market,they didnt have any money
2.my faces were changed into a very random and ugly one,bald,nose wheir thin cheaks were horrofying,althow i can change it again it sickens me and annoys me kind a heavily
3.all of 1 nation's officers was gone and not written in the notes screen, im getting very frustrated at this point,and im really expecting you guys to give the best answer

Don't expect anything. And this thread is for typo's. And your entire game is bugged. Maybe that's a failed attempt at importing a character?

sorry guess im very pissed at that anyway this is the only thread of errors so dont mind if i asked a bit out of the topic

I found a typo in the "denounce lord" quest. Denounce and defeat the jerklord, then go back to the quest giver. The option that completes the quest says "I've done as you said, and denounced <lord>", but uses the name of the quest giver rather than the lord you were denouncing.

Nimbostratus said:
I found a typo in the "denounce lord" quest. Denounce and defeat the jerklord, then go back to the quest giver. The option that completes the quest says "I've done as you said, and denounced <lord>", but uses the name of the quest giver rather than the lord you were denouncing.
I noticed this today.

Back
Top Bottom