Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

amade

Grandmaster Knight
There was a typo only thread somewhere but I can't find it again now even after searching. So from now on I'll try to post all typo/grammar related reports in this thread.

If anyone else wants to post their typo reports here feel free to do so using the same format as below, taking care to show version number and any other related info:

typo_rough.jpg

"noting" should be "nothing"

mb20.jpg
Should be spelt denars, not dinars. Hope I helped :grin:

EDIT: Spoiler'd.

It is a bit strange that you can ask your lords, in private, what they feel about yourself, and they talk about you like you weren't there...

Anyway, while playing a female character, asking one of your lords about yourself can yield a dialogue with wrong pronouns: "Heh. One thing that I'll say about PlayerName is that he has a ripe batch of bastards in his court."

I asked one of my own lords how goes the war. The dialogue ended in two periods instead of one. ("PlayerName seems to be intimidated by King Yaroglek, and would like to avoid hostilities..")

I asked the same lord what he thinks of politics in general. This dialogue had a double period in the middle. ("I try to make sure that the ones who wrong me learn to regret it..")

Kind of a typo:

In the journal screen, when viewing notes on a lord, there is always a comma at the end of his family list ie.: "Family: Lady Bergit (sister),"

I didn't find this in-game, but the coat_of_plates_b.dds is more of a fur coat with cloth than that it is a coat of plates. May be because I only have the base installer as the 0.633 update.zip was broken, though. :???:

when approaching Suno for the first time after taking on Firentis, he says "Our lord is a vassal of the Swadian king in Praven, but as far as we are concerned his is just yet another barbarian chieftain, and we are the Empire's true heirs."

"his is" should be "he is" or "chieftain" should be "chieftainship".

mb3m.jpg

I suppose this should be posted here rather than take up a new thread...

If you ask the Guild Master about how trade is like he will tell you about shortages and stuff but once the dialog ends it brings the player back to the political dialog menu with the GM saying "Did I mention we're all loyal subjects...".

I think the end of the trade dialog was supposed to take you back to the main GM menu.

barkeep_period.jpg

Double period after "area".

The Yogi said:
When routing enemies surrender they say;

"We resign with all our men."

Should be "We surrender with all our men", or something like that, not "resign"l

I suppose they mean they resign to their fate.

TalonAquila said:

I think some of those string errors you're getting because you didn't apply the hotfix (according to your other thread). The SP executable does not patch any files while the Warband MP upgrader appears to patch txt files that are not as up-to-date as Nijis' hotfixes (old bugs keep resurfacing if you don't patch using hotfix).

Back
Top Bottom